Bed Safety Wedges
- Sturdy and secure bed wedges for total safety during sleep
- Prevents falling out of bed and can help prevent sleepwalking and confusion at night
- Fits easily and securely under the mattress for total convenience
- The soft waterproof connector sheet can be machine washed up to 95 degrees or simply wiped clean
- High-density foam filling wedges provide outstanding comfort and security for beds that do not have rails
Bed Wedges for Adults in Care Facilities or Their Own Home
If you care for someone who is prone to falling out of bed, whether in their own home or at a care facility, these bed wedges can provide you with peace of mind that they are sleeping safely and soundly every night.
Designed for use on a single bed, the bed wedges connect to the mattress via a sturdy and secure under-mattress strap that ensures the wedges will not move once in place. They are super easy to attach to the bed with assembly complete within a few short minutes.
The wedges are wonderfully soft for total comfort in bed, unlike rails that are hard and cold and can disturb sleep or even cause bruising should the user toss and turn rigorously in their sleep. These wedges provide the perfect combination of security, safety and comfort and have been designed to be waterproof in case of nighttime accidents should incontinence be an issue.
Due to their bright blue colour, they are easy to see for anyone who suffers dementia or Alzheimer’s where colours blend easily and changes in surfaces are hard to decipher unless separated by colour blocks.
These bed wedges are suitable for use on all standard single mattresses and are safe for both children adults.
|Brand||MIP UK Ltd|
|Recommended For||Safety bed wedges to prevent falling out of bed. Soft and breathable materials, very secure and super easy to fit in just a few minutes!|
|Included Contents||Left and Right Wedge | Attachment sheet with safety snap buckles (removable from wedges for washing)|
|Material||100% PVC outer shell | High density foam filling|