- Bedpan for use by those with mobility issues or people who are bedbound
- Suitable for use as a urinal if you are unable to get to a toilet easily
- Lightweight but sturdy design can be used with a carer or alone
- Made from strong plastic that’s comfortable to sit on and easy to keep clean
- Hygienic, odourless and easy to empty without spillage
If you need a bedside urinal, this ergonomically designed bed pan will help keep you comfortable and accident-free
This plastic bedpan is ideal for people who are bedbound. It is able to hold a significant amount of waste, making it suitable for overnight use. The sturdy plastic material is comfortable to sit on and will stay at room temperature, unlike metal bedpans which can become cold and unpleasant to use.
Using a bedpan is not something anyone wants to contemplate but this commode from Shine International has been designed with your comfort in mind. Hygienic and odourless, it’s easy to keep clean. Its toilet seat-style design makes it simple to carry without spilling and empty as needed. Its lightweight design is easy to move around and use, making it suitable for using with a carer or alone.
|Recommended For||Using as a toilet if you are bed bound or otherwise unable to get to a bathroom unassisted|
|Included Contents||One bedpan|
|Depth||4.5 cm (1.75 inches)|
|Size||39 x 26.5 cm (15 x 10.5 inches)|