Bathroom Folding Support Rail
- A long and sturdy support rail that attaches to any solid wall
- Folds up and pulls down with ease for use whenever it is needed
- Neutral white colour makes this rail a suitable living aid for any bathroom
- Ideal for those who struggle sitting down or standing up before and after using the toilet
- Large base plate mounts to the wall and has 6 bolt holes to equally distribute weight when in use
A Strong and Sturdy Bathroom Support Rail Ideal for People Who Struggle to sit Down on and Stand Up from The Toilet
For those with limited mobility, something as seemingly easy as sitting down on the loo and then standing back up again can be a real struggle. As we get older, and sometimes due to injury, our joints stiffen, and muscles weaken; and bending the knees and supporting your own body weight with your thighs can be very hard. For those who struggle in this area, installing a strong and durable support rail in the bathroom can be a great help, allowing the user to live more independently.
Bathroom Aid for Independent Living
Imagine needing the toilet but knowing you would struggle physically and there was no one there to help, it would leave you feeling helpless and infirm. This can really dent the confidence of people who are psychologically able but physically impaired. The simple solution is to get a permanent support rail to allow you to use the loo without needing assistance. This ensures pride and poise are retained for older adults who don’t want to have to get assistance when nature calls.
This support rail is made from high quality steel making it very strong and study when fitted to a solid wall. It easily folds back up for easy storage when not in use
|Recommended For||Bathroom support rail to help when using the toilet.|
|Included Contents||1 X bathroom rail and all fixtures and fittings required. Instructions for use.|
|Material||High quality steel|
|Length||Rail length 720mm (72cm/28.3")|