Bac< Posture Minder with Camera
- Posture trainer that monitors your posture while in front of the computer, with reminders to sit up straight
- Posture reminder with training materials to help you learn about correct posture and ergonomics
- Prevents back pain and reminds you to take regular stretching breaks with instruction videos
- Hydration diary helps you to drink enough, improving health and concentration
- Recommended by the London Spine Clinic – like having your own physiotherapist checking up on you!
Posture Minder posture tracker uses state of the art webcam technology to improve your posture throughout the day and save you from the dangers of office jobs!
Do you work at a desk all day? Sitting for hours on end can cause back pain, headaches and other ailments as it’s so easy to end up slouching. If this sounds familiar, then you’ll benefit from using Posture Minder’s state-of-the-art posture coach software to remind yourself about posture throughout the day. It’s like having your own physiotherapist watching over you!
Posture Minder will help you sit better in four simple steps:
- In-built training materials teach you about good posture
- Use the webcam to take an image of yourself sitting correctly
- Posture Minder continually checks if you are sitting properly
- If you slouch for an extended period, Posture Minder reminds you to sit up straight
This clever programme will also give you reminders to take a short break from your desk – it’s recommended by experts that you get up and stretch every 20 minutes to keep from getting stiff. Posture Minder can help with this by showing you videos of stretch exercises that will help to relieve any muscle tension you’re experiencing. There is also a hydration diary to make sure you’re drinking enough during the day to stay healthy and alert.
How does this new computer posture technology work?
Posture Minder was invented in 2005 and has been helping people improve their posture and working habits ever since. The webcam sits on top of your computer monitor (or can use your laptop or PC’s built-in camera) and takes a photo every few seconds. This is analysed for posture and can detect if you are at risk of damage through slouching or by not moving around enough. The image is then deleted, so you can be sure that it’s secure.
As your habits improve, Posture Minder will automatically give you fewer reminders. The reminders can also be customised according to whether you are already experiencing back pain, in which case they will be more frequent. The learning tools in Posture Minder can be used without a webcam, so it’s great as a general educational aide. Posture Minder is approved by the London Spine Clinic as a great way to permanently improve your posture. You’ll be amazed at the difference good sitting posture will make to your health, mood and productivity!
|Recommended For||Improving posture while sitting at a computer|
|Can be used with||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8 / Webcam compatible with Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7 and 8|
|Included Contents||Posture Minder software on USB card, USB camera, instructions|