Babystart FertilMate Scrotum Cooling Pads
- Cooling pads that fit to the scrotum and have a cooling effect for 6-8 hours
- Contain natural l-menthol for an immediate cooling sensation
- Comfortable to wear and easy to apply, cut to size and stick on for up to 8 hours. Easily removed with no sticky residue
- Cooling the testicles is a proven way of improving sperm count
- Developed by Babystart Ltd – one of the world’s leading providers of In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) products
Testicle Cooling Pads to Increase Sperm Count and Increase Chances of Conception
The testicles sit on the outside of the body for a reason – to keep your sperm at the right temperature. Optimal sperm production occurs at around 4 degrees cooler than body temperature, but daily factors such as laptop use, sitting for long periods, bike riding, tight fitting jeans and even just warmer weather can hinder sperm production in a big way.
Scrotum Cooling is Proven to Improve Male Fertility
Studies have shown that actively cooling your testicles for even just an hour a day can greatly improve male fertility. When sperm is exposed to high temperatures they can develop abnormally or even die before they finish fully maturing; meaning they never get where they need to go.
If you are struggling to conceive, the temperature of your testicles could very easily be to blame. Using the Babystart Scrotum Cooling Pads could see your sperm count soar when used for a period of 32 days consecutively and increase your chances of conceiving a baby.
The Babystart range has all you need to determine potential causes of apparent infertility for both male and female partners.
|Recommended For||Testicle Cooling Pads to Increase Sperm Count and Increase Chances of Conception|
|Included Contents||Either X 8 cooling patches or X 32 cooling patches. Please select from buying options.|