B Skincare Rose and Honey Moisturiser
- 100% Natural moisturiser
- Rose essential oil increases the healing of the skin
- Rose water has numerous benefits for all-round healthy skin
- Apricot oil quickly moisturises the skin without a greasy feeling
- For normal skin types, can be used on the face and body
Rapid moisturiser for all skin types
This is a popular, fragrant moisturiser. It contains rose essential oil, rosewater, Cornish honey, and apricot oil. The natural ingredients have all been selected because of the powerful moisturising effects;
- Rose essential oil- the antioxidant activity of rose essential oil increases the healing processes of skin for a more healthy and youthful look.
- Rose water- an amazing ingredient with numerous benefits including maintaining the skins natural pH balance, anti-inflammatory effects reduce redness and irritation and antioxidant properties to help regenerate healthy skin cells.
- Apricot oil- has a similar lipid content to your skin so when applied brings the moisture levels back to where they should be, the fine texture of the oil allows rapid skin penetration, which promotes more prompt healing and nourishment of sore or chapped skin without residue.
- Cornish honey- packed full of nutrients, anti-oxidants and minerals that nourishes and enriches the skin. It has helps to moisturise the skin by drawing in moisture from the environment
Why are B Skincare products so great?
B Skincare creams are inspired by old country recipes that have been handed down and perfected over the years. They start from scratch with high quality, pure natural ingredients such as honey, essential oils, and infused oils. B Skincare are committed to never testing their products or ingredients on animals making them suitable for vegetarians.
Cruelty Free and Environmentally Conscious
The producers of B Skincare are proud bearers of the leaping bunny logo. This means every product they produce and the ingredients contained in those products is 100% cruelty free.
B Skincare also continually strive to reduce their impact on the environment and are constantly searching for innovative alternatives to harmful plastic. All of the glass jars and bottles they use are sourced from the UK as opposed to China. Their products are packed and posted in re-used cardboard boxes from other local businesses and the packing chips are made from potato starch which dissolves in water and is 100% compostable.
|Ingredients||qua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Emulsifying Wax) , Glycerin, Cera Alba, Prunus Armeniaca, Rosa damascena, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Triticum Vulgare, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol|
|Recommended For||Rapid face and body moisturiser for all skin types|