Auto-Inflating Donut Cushion
- Inflatable ring cushion provides comfortable support to pressure points, available in 2 sizes
- Donut cushion reduces discomfort in pelvic areas and supports good posture
- Relief from coccyx injuries, maternity, post pregnancy, piles (haemorrhoids), prostatitis, post-surgery and prolapse
- Deflates in seconds as you roll it up, and quickly inflates by itself when you let it unroll.
- Can be used at home, work and travelling, R supports >200lbs and L supports >250lbs
Don’t let pelvic pain interrupt your routine; carry the auto-inflating donut cushion wherever you go.
It’s a struggle to find somewhere to sit when you’re suffering with pelvic discomfort; it can really interrupt your daily routine if you’ve bumped and bruised your coccyx. Travelling to work and sitting down at your desk can be strenuous, even on the comfiest of seats! Whether you have bumped your tailbone, suffering with piles, prolapse or prostatitis or even if you’ve have post pregnancy surgery, the inflatable ring cushion ensures that you can sit down comfortably whenever you need it most.
The donut cushion inflates by itself; simply roll it up, as if you were going to deflate it, and then let it unroll by itself, inflating as it goes, and just pop the cushion onto your chosen seat. Ideal if you are unable to inflate your cushion or need quick relief. The pressure relief cushion ring will provide instant comfort and support and even improves your posture. It quickly deflates when you roll it up, making it easy to carry it with you wherever you go.
It is a straightforward solution that provides effective relief from that ‘dragging’ feeling if you are suffering from a painful prolapse; alongside with alleviating discomfort from hysterectomies and other pelvic surgery.
The pressure relief cushion ring is made from polyurethane foam and has a large 16 ½” diameter which can hold up to 250lbs; suitable for most seats to provide comfort where you need it most.
|Brand||North American Healthcare|