Attends Pull-Ons Light Incontinence Underwear
- Quick-drying absorbent core to help reduce the risk of leakage - providing odour protection and skin dryness
- White textile back sheet provides extra discretion and improved comfort
- The side-panels can be opened easily for removal and the pants can be pulled up and down like normal underwear
- Breathable and skin-friendly materials
- Built-in wetness indicator demonstrates when to change the pants
Incontinence Underwear You Can Trust
Attends Level 3 Pull-Ons are absorbent pants designed to manage light urinary incontinence and/or faecal smearing. The pants have a flexible shape designed to fit close to the body and an absorbent core to help reduce the risk of leakage - providing odour protection and skin dryness.
The pants have side panels that can be opened easily for removal and can be pulled up or down like normal underwear. The wetness indicator on the underside of the pad acts as a guide to demonstrate when the pant needs changing. This line gradually smudges out as urine is absorbed and we recommend changing the pant when around 50-60% of this line has smudged.
Attends have a simple 0-10 absorbency numbering system to help customers find the right product absorbency for their needs. In this system, 0 indicates the lowest and 10 the highest level of absorbency.
Attends Pull-Ons 3 are dermatologically approved by the Institute for Applied Dermatological Research and are effective for the control of light bladder weakness and faecal smearing.
Layered materials lock in urine and keep it away from delicate skin and they offer unparalleled protection from telling odours that the wearer may otherwise feel embarrassed about.
|Recommended For||Light urinary incontinence and/or faecal smearing|
|Included Contents||22 Pull-Ons|