Astroglide Liquid + Applicator Pack
- Multi-pack of Astroglide personal lubricant with applicator
- Water-based Astroglide liquid (3x 2.35oz bottles)
- Suitable for treating vaginal dryness, offers long-lasting moisture
- Also enhances intercourse and makes it more comfortable
- Odourless, colourless and non-staining
- Buy 2 for £19.02 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £18.02 each and save 10%
Experience the comfort and pleasure of Astroglide with this great value multi-pack
Astroglide has been a top choice of lubricant around the world since 1991 and is trusted by thousands for its amazing long-lasting slipperiness. It’s not just great for use during intercourse, many women swear by it as a way of combatting their vaginal dryness.
Vaginal atrophy is a very common symptom of the menopause and causes a lot of discomfort, pain and embarrassment. By using a lubricant, you can ease these symptoms and feel womanly again. We’ve put together a multi-pack of 3 bottles of this best-selling lube with an applicator that makes it so easy to use - see for yourself what a difference it makes.
Astroglide lubricant is doctor recommended
Liquid is the top-selling variety of Astroglide, and with good reason. Its water-based formula is smooth and not too thick, so it feels just like your body’s natural moisture. The silky feel of this lubricant lasts for a long time, making it very suitable for treating everyday vaginal dryness. It’s non-staining and doesn’t get sticky so you can be sure that it won’t make a mess.
Easy to use lubricant applicator
This smooth, durable applicator makes it quick and easy to fully lubricate your vagina and reach as far up as your cervix for complete comfort.
How to use the applicator:
- Wash and dry your hands
- Fill the applicator with your desired amount of Sylk lubricant
- Gently insert the applicator nozzle as deeply as possible into the vagina
- Once positioned correctly, empty the applicator by pressing down on the plunger
- Remove the empty applicator from the vagina and enjoy lasting relief
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 15, Methylparaben, Propylparaben|
|Included Contents||3 x 2.35oz bottles of Astroglide, 1 x applicator|