Ashleigh & Burwood Lamp Fragrance - Lavender
- Calming, serene scent to fill your home
- Purifies the air in the home and evokes relaxing, soothing feelings
- Expertly mixed with peppermint and patchouli essential oils and enlivened with citrus top notes, to create a traditional lavender scent with a modern twist
- Long-lasting scent even after your lamp is ‘turned off’
- A beautiful scent that doesn’t overpower but creates the lifting scent of a fresh meadow, indoors
Keep Calm and Lavender On
Commonly used in aromatherapy, the fragrances released from the essential oils of the lavender plant are associated with feelings of calmness and wellness. Lavender is also believed to reduce stress and anxiety with some claiming it even reduces mild pain.
Created Using Quality Ingredients in the UK
The Ashleigh & Burwood Lavender Lamp Fragrance has been lovingly created in the UK using natural ingredients that gently cleanse the air in your home or professional space and evoke feelings of wellbeing and calm.
A Modern Twist on a Classic Scent
Lavender has been a popular fragrance for centuries; Ashleigh & Burwood have chosen to add a hint of peppermint, a dash of essential oils from the patchouli plant and some citrus notes to give it a lift and create a lamp fragrance that is a modern take on a more traditional scent.
A Treat for The Senses and Your Overall Health!
We all love our homes to look and smell beautiful. The Ashleigh & Burwood Lavender Lamp Fragrance takes care of making your home smell beautiful, whilst your lamp, whichever you have chosen, is sure to be a treat for the eyes; but what about the magic you can’t see or smell? Ashleigh & Burwood fragrance lamps work to purify the air in your home using catalytic combustion which burns away odours and microorganisms; a technique originally used to disinfect the air in hospitals. After just 30 minutes of use, tests have proven the efficacy of these fragrance lamps in purifying the air as shown below:
- Destroys 99% of E. coli, S. aureus and E. aerogenes bacteria
- Kills 99% of dust mites
- Destroys 96% of mould spores
- Removes 99.9% of tobacco smoke particles
- Reduces dog odour by 33% and cat odour by 56%
- Reduces unpleasant scents of spoiled food by 68%
How to Use Your Ashleigh & Burwood Lavender Lamp Fragrance
PLEASE NOTE: This lamp fragrance is intended to be used only with Ashleigh & Burwood Fragrance Lamps. Lamp Fragrances are not the same as fragrance oils and cannot be used in an oil burner.
- Stand the lamp on a stable surface and remove the crown (this is the beautifully design lid that sits loosely on top), snuffer cap and stone lid (this is attached to the cotton wick). Use the funnel (provided) to fill your lamp 2/3 full of lamp fragrance (sold separately).
- Insert the cotton wick and place the snuffer cap over it, then leave for 20-30 minutes to allow the wick and stone cap to absorb the fragrance.
- Remove the snuffer cap and light the stone on top of the lamp. Leave to burn for 2-3 minutes then blow the flame out.
- Cover the hot stone with the crown and enjoy the beautiful fragrance as your lamp cleans the air. It only takes 30 minutes for your lamp to clean and scent a 75 metre³ room!
- To ‘switch off’ the lamp, cover the stone with your snuffer cap. Any leftover fragrance can be used next time.
Contains Isopropyl alcohol. DANGER: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces. - No smoking. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/ container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains delta-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one May produce an allergic reaction.
|Brand||Ashleigh & Burwood|
|Recommended For||Home fragrance, home decor|
|Can be used with||Ashleigh & Burwood Fragrance Lamp Arabian Nights SKU 12748|
|Included Contents||1 X 500ml lamp fragrance|