Ashleigh and Burwood Peacock Feather Fragrance Lamp
- Fragrance diffuser that removes 99% of germs from the air
- Flame-free fragrance lamp for safe and effective fragrance
- Stunning peacock design that sparkles in beautiful colour
- Destroys bacteria, dust mites and odours in only 30 minutes
- Beautiful, safe, and natural home fragrance
A beautiful fragrance lamp that has benefits for your health
The tail of a male peacock is one of the most beautiful things in nature. The deep purples, greens, and blues with flecks of gold give a truly regal look. Ashleigh and Burwood have taken this beauty and put it into a handcrafted mosaic glass lamp. This fragrance lamp makes a wonderful gift for loved ones, or a lovely treat for yourself! Not only is it a treat to look at it’s a treat for you and your family’s health too.
Clean, purify and deodorise all in one!
This catalytic fragrance lamp uses a unique way to purify the air in your home. Catalytic combustion has been used for hundreds of years to disinfect air without the need for chemicals. It burns away odours and airborne microorganisms, with the following results after only 30 minutes:
- 99% of E. coli, S. aureus and E. aerogenes bacteria was destroyed
- 99% of dust mites were killed
- 96% of mould spores were destroyed
- 99.9% of tobacco smoke particles were removed
- 33% reduction in odour from dogs
- 56% reduction in cat odours
- 68% reduction in the odour of spoiled food
Using your fragrance lamp
Stand the lamp on a stable surface and remove the crown, snuffer and lid. Use the funnel to fill your lamp 2/3 full of lamp fragrance (sold separately). Please note, you must use Ashleigh and Burwood Oil only, other essential oils will not work.
Insert the wick and place the snuffer cap over it, then leave for 20-30 minutes to absorb the fragrance.
Remove the snuffer cap and light your lamp. Leave to burn for 2-3 minutes then blow the flame out.
Cover the top with the crown and enjoy the beautiful fragrance as your lamp cleans the air. It only takes 30 minutes for your lamp to clean and scent a 75 metre³ room!
To ‘switch off’ the lamp, cover the stone with your snuffer cap. Any leftover fragrance can be used next time.
***Please note: you will need to purchase one of our Ashleigh & Burwood lamp fragrances to use with your fragrance lamp, other types of oil will not work***
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|