AndroErect Test Erection Monitor
- Erection measure, measures hardness and quality of erection to ensure stronger erections and full penetration
- Helps overcome erectile dysfunction and post operative erection difficulties
- Provides data on penile hardness, erectile health and strength of erection for suitable penetration
- Medical grade device with full instructions included
- Measures strength of erection essential to maintain and improve post prostate surgery and pelvic floor problems in men.
The Androerectest measures the strength of the erection and is a vital erection monitor to recover following prostate surgery and erectile dysfunction
From the penis experts at Andro Medical comes the Androerectest, a digital device which provides information on penis hardness and erectile health.
Recognised as a useful aid in erectile dysfunction (ED), the Androerectest registers the 'axial rigidity value' of the penis - how hard the penis becomes when erect, which is a useful indicator of erection quality and means that you can objectively measure the quality of your erection in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Simple to use, the Androerectest comes with everthing you need to get started. It has been said that the penis is the best barometer of male health, because conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol can diminish erection quality - with the Androerectest, it means that you can take early action if erectile insufficiencies are detected.
The Androerectest is a quality medical device with clinically proven accuracy and is a useful health aid for all men. In particualr it may be useful for men who have had prostate related illnesses and are on the road to recovery, or for anyone who suffers from erectile dysfunction and wants to monitor their sexual health.
Read our blog on the importance of checking your erection quality.
StressNoMore is proud to be an official distributor of Andro Medical; we do not supply imitations and we thank you for supporting us by purchasing official Andro products.