NanoRepro Home Breathalyser Kit to Detect Alcohol Consumption
- Disposable breathalyser to measure the concentration of alcohol on the breath
- Detects alcohol presence as low as 0.2% of blood alcohol concentration
- Blood alcohol levels as low as 0.2% can impair driving skills and increase the risk of being in a crash
- Care givers, parents or workplace safety officers can use this test to determine alcohol consumption of those in their care/under their supervision
- Use this test before driving to ensure you are safe to be on the roads and avoid serious consequences should you be pulled over
Home Breathalyser Test to Determine Alcohol in the System
This disposable breathalyser determines the concentration of alcohol in your blood with a simple breath measurement, the same as you would expect from a police roadside breathalyser.
If you are considering driving after a drink at the pub, keep one of these handy devices in your car so you can be sure you are not breaking the law and putting yourself, or others at risk.
The test can be kept at home for anyone caring for a person with alcohol issues, to be used in the event you suspect they have relapsed and parents of impressionable teens can ensure their children are not heading down the wrong path when they go out with friends.
The test kit contains all you need to get an instant result with just one large puff of breath. Instructions are provided and are very clear and concise making the whole process fast and easy.
|Recommended For||Breath test to detect alcohol levels in the blood. Home use, accurate, disposable test.|
|Included Contents||Please see description.|