ADE BPM 1400 adeVital Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor
- Portable, simple to use wrist blood pressure monitor
- Monitor your health yourself with this home blood pressure monitor
- Displays systolic and diastolic values and pulse frequency, with unbuilt arrhythmia warning
- Save to up to 60 blood pressure measurements and instantly access them, with an average of your last 3 readings
- Links to mobiles and tablets instantly via Bluetooth – keep track of your measurements via graphs and tables to easily view your progress
The adeVital bluetooth blood pressure monitor is the healthcare assistant in your pocket, instantly recording and displaying your blood pressure measurements on your phone or tablet
You use it like any other blood pressure monitor; just slide the sleeve over your wrist and hold your arm so that the sleeve is level with your heart. Press start on the unit and the sleeve will fill with air, displaying your reading within a few seconds before deflating. The LCD display will show your systolic and diastolic values as well as your pulse. It offers easy arrhythmia detection by displaying a warning if your heartbeat is irregular so that you know immediately if you need medical attention.
There is space in the unit for up to 60 readings, with the date and time recorded for each one. You can scroll through past measurements whenever you like as well as viewing an average of the last three blood pressure measurements – this is particularly useful if you need to take three a day as you can see a daily average. It charges via USB, just connect it to your PC via the included cable – each charge lasts for around 20 days if you are taking 3 measurements per day. As if this isn’t high tech enough you can also link your blood pressure monitor to your phone or tablet to view all of your data as graphs and charts, so keeping track of your progress is easier than ever!
View and organise your data on any device in an instant with the adeVital blood pressure app
Using the free adeVital app, you can instantly transfer data from the monitor to your phone or tablet using Bluetooth 4.0 technology. In adeVital you can view all of your measurements in graphs, tables and charts that make it really simple to get a clear picture of your overall health. It will display individual readings with their date, systolic and diastolic values and pulse rate and frequency. You can then choose to see these as line charts, customised for any date range you need. This makes sharing your progress with doctors and other health professionals so much easier; you can even send them the data via email, twitter or facebook!
The adeVital app is compatible with the following devices:
- Android smart phones and tablets with version 3.0 and newer
- iPhone models from 4S and newer
- iPad 3, iPad mini, iPod Touch (5th generation) and newer