2 Pack of C-Panty High Waist C-Section Recovery Panty
- Handy 2 pack of C-section recovery underwear to support you while you heal
- Silicone panel helps create a smaller C-Section scar by speeding healing and reducing itching and pain
- Reduces swelling, shrinks your uterus and reduces pain via abdominal compression, making it easier to move around
- Recommended by gynaecologists, designed by a surgeon and two-time C-section mum
- Contains one black pair and one beige pair which will gently slim your belly and waist without causing discomfort
Make your Caesarean recovery as quick and comfortable as possible with C-Panty
Recovery from a C-section is more difficult than most people realise. There is often so much focus on your new baby that rest and relaxation is impossible. A caesarean is major abdominal surgery and you need to take good care of yourself to recover!
Every woman’s body is different, but a caesarean scar can take up to a year to fully heal. This happens in phases:
- Week one is the most difficult as your body rushes to remove dead cells and build up fluids around the incision, causing inflammation and pain
- The first 6 weeks often involve swelling, itching and shooting pains. This happens while your body rebuilds the tissue and nerves around your incision
- Changes in your incision can continue for up to a year as collagen levels change and tissues mature; this often results in tenderness, itching and soreness, particularly after a busy day
C-Section recovery is so much easier with the support of C-Panty!
Rest and elevation are the best way to heal after abdominal surgery. However, the weeks after having a baby are so busy and hectic that this pretty much impossible! This can mean that symptoms such as puffiness, soreness and pressure around your incision stick around even after the first 6 weeks of healing.
C-Panty recovery underwear has been designed by a surgeon who has had two C-sections. Catherine Brooks didn’t understand why there were no good ways to find relief following her caesarean as she struggled a lot with pain and discomfort. Abdominal binders and mesh underwear are uncomfortable to wear and don’t address the incision symptoms that are specific to C-sections. Through careful research and testing, Catherine designed underwear that relieved all of her C-section symptoms while also minimising scarring and helping her to look and feel good again.
C-Panty provides compression, support and comfort in an attractive and slimming design
These C-Panty provide the support you want from high waisted underwear without looking frumpy. They’ve been designed to take all of your post-partum needs into account:
- Abdominal compression to reduce swelling, help shrink your uterus and slim your belly
- Incision compression to reduce pain and help you move more easily
- Silicone panel on your incision will speed healing and reduce scarring while protecting and supporting you
- Slimming fabric that is seamless and tapered to your waist to create a nice silhouette without feeling too tight
This 2 pack of C-section underwear contains one black and one beige pair of pants so that you’re prepared for any outfit you want to wear. They are made from a soft nylon and spandex blend that’s seamless for a smooth look. The waistband will come to just below your ribs so that it holds everything in nicely while avoiding any discomfort, tightness or bulging around your waist. C-Panty underwear will help you to look and feel so much better while you recover; allowing you to fully enjoy those precious first few months of your baby’s life.
If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight
|Recommended For||Support while healing from a c-section, helping you recover more quickly and effectively|
|Included Contents||One pair of black pants, one pair of beige pants|
|Material||92% nylon 8% spandex|
|Colour||One beig and one black|
|Size||UK sizes: S-M: 6-12 / L-XL: 14-20 / 1X-2X: 22-28 If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable, line dry|