Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
This clever gel bandage combines cold therapy and compression for a convenient way to treat and soothe injuries
When you have suffered a sprain, bump or other soft tissue injury, the best course of action is to follow the RICE procedure (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation). The standard recommendation is to apply ice to your injury for around 15-20 minutes a few times a day for the first 48 hours after you’ve hurt yourself. This is very effective at reducing swelling and pain but is not particularly convenient if you need to be away from home.
This is where Wellys cool bandages come in handy! They are made from a special gel material that will stay cool on its own and is gently self-adhesive. No more awkward and messy ice packs; combine a bandage and cool pack in one! This pack contains a 120cm (47 inch) bandage that can be cut to any size you require. You can use it straight from the pack or keep them in the refrigerator to make them even colder.
Applying a cooling bandage
- Clean and dry the affected area. Open the foil bag and remove a fresh gel bandage.
- Cut to the length you require, the rest can be stored in the bag
- Apply to the affected area. Once the bandage is wrapped around the area you need it on it will stick to the skin
- As the bandage is exposed to air it will begin to cool in temperature, allowing more circulation and reducing swelling
- The treated area will become cool in 10-15 minutes
- Leave on the skin for up to 8 hours. It will peel off without leaving any residue
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11739|
|Recommended For||Cooling and supporting soft tissue injuries|
|Included Contents||120cm of bandages in resealable bag with instructions|
|Material||Purified water, glycerine, polyacrylic acid, aluminium hydroxide, methylparaben, propylparaben|
|Length||120 cm (47 inches) each, can be cut to fit|
|Width||6 cm (2 inches)|