Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
You can’t always afford top of the line home alarm systems; but you can keep you and your family alert with US Patrol
95% of home burglaries that happen in the UK are in properties that do not have a functioning home security alarm system; this leaves a vast amount of homes vulnerable to thieves. Statistics show that those who are in a more disadvantaged position are more exposed to robbery in their own homes; for example full time students, unemployed and single adults with children have a much higher risk of burglary than those who are in full time employment or older than 74 years.
Urban areas are much more susceptible to domestic robbery than those in rural areas; this is because there are more victims to target. In particular, student areas are often the first aim for burglars as their rented homes are usually poorly secured but have a vast amount of high valued valuables that are incredibly rewarding for thieves.
You can’t always rely on your son or daughter’s student home to have the best security; but you can ensure that their bedroom/dorm room is secured with an easy-to-install home alarm system. No need for installation that requires a handy man to fit it all in, just simply peel and stick the sensors and nail the keypad to the wall.
The alarm system works by magnetic sensor technology; stick one of the sensors on the door and the other right next to it on the wall, when the door open and closes a very loud and piercing 110db sound will emit from the keypad alerting you and your family. To disable the alarm, enter the security code followed by the ON/OFF button.
You can choose from three settings: instant, delay or chime and has a special PANIC button feature:
- Instant is used as protection when you are home; perfect for if your bedroom is far away from the front door, in the shower etc. When the door is opened the alarm will immediately sound a 110dB alarm siren
- Delay is for when you are leaving your home; activate it to delay and upon your return an entry alert beep tone will sound to alert you to disarm the unit. If the unit is not disarmed within 10 seconds of entry, the alarm will sound the piercing 110dB for 30 seconds
- Chime this mode is used to make you aware of anyone walking through the door; when someone enters your home a chime will announce the person’s arrival
- PANIC this is located at the front of the panel; this button should only be used for emergencies and will emit the 110dB alarm sirens
In this three piece set, you get the keypad that is wired to a magnetic sensor and the matching sensor, and an additional two magnetic sensors for other rooms so you can be alerted in various different rooms.
Keep you and your family safe, easily, affordably and effectively with the US Patrol Home Security Alarm System.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10426|
|Included Contents||Keypad, Magnetic Sensors, 2 x Individual Sensors, Velcro Sticky Pads|
|Power||3 x AA Batteries (Not Included)|
Find similar products here:
|1 star :||
|( 1 )|
- I bought two of these and neither of them work Review by Bob