Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
The Thumper Mini Pro offers ultra-powerful relief from a compact, handheld deep tissue massager
Thumper have been developing and manufacturing massagers at their Canadian headquarters since 1974 – they invented the first ever percussion massager and have been improving on it ever since. Used and trusted by chiropractors and therapists all around the world, Thumper massagers have an excellent reputation as some of the most effective and durable massagers on the market. The Mini Pro is their classic handheld massager, recently redesigned in a new and improved version.
Why is the Mini Pro percussion massager so popular?
Here are just a few of its unique selling points:
- The patented Thumper action sends energy through all your fascial layers for unparalleled relief
- 2 massage spheres are expertly designed to treat any muscle group
- Treating yourself is easy with the ergonomic handle that can reach anywhere
- 3 speed settings – 20, 30 or 40 pulses per second
- Powerful enough to be used by professional therapists, adaptable enough for the home
- Its DC motor is durable and strong for a guaranteed long life
- Suitable for one or two handed use
- Can be used through clothing – no need for oil or lotion
Unlike many other massagers, the Thumper Mini Pro doesn’t need fancy looking attachments to impress. Its classic two sphere design has remained unchanged for years because it is so effective at getting deep into your muscle fibres and relieving stress, tension and knots. When the Mini Pro is switched on, the spheres vibrate up and down by 6mm, directing 95% of their energy into the muscle so that there’s no wasteful vibration in the handle.
How to get the most out of your Mini Pro
- To use, simply plug in your Mini Pro and move the switch to your desired speed setting (20, 30 or 40 pulses per second)
- Position the massager over your desired area
- Make sure the muscle you are treating is relaxed – i.e. if you are treating your thigh muscle, sit or lie down instead of standing
- Place the massager on one area for 15-60 seconds then move it to another position, this will ensure the most comprehensive relief
- There is no need to apply pressure, the Mini Pro is designed to work fantastically using just its own weight
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11131|
|Recommended For||Relieving muscle pain and tension|
|Included Contents||1 massager with power adaptor and instructions|
|Power||Mains power, UK plug|
|Size||33 x 15 x 14 cm (13 x 6 x 5.5 inches)|
|Speed||3 speed settings - 20, 30 or 40 pulses per second|
|Washing Instructions||Wipe clean|
Find similar products here:
Thank you for your enquiry.
This product comes with a 2 year manufactures warranty. Any problems with the device in the first year please contact our customer service team and any queries with the Thumper in the second year this would be covered by the manufacturer.