Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Soothe your joints, muscles and skin with the therapeutic benefits of this wax bath with 6 bags of paraffin wax included
Paraffin moist heat therapy has been used for almost a century for relieving the pain and inflammation of arthritis. It is also highly effective as a treatment for other joint and muscle pain, as the heat relaxes muscles and stimulates circulation. Paraffin is also very beneficial for the skin as it will soften and hydrate any dry or cracked patches, so a paraffin bath is excellent for enhancing beauty treatments like facials, manicures and pedicures.
The Therabath paraffin therapy bath is a class II medical device, making it safe for home or professional use. It has an ‘always safe’ temperature range that ensure the paraffin stays between 126 and 130 degrees. You can be sure that the wax will always be a comfortable and safe temperature and you can safely leave the device on for 24 hours a day if needed.
Wax bath therapy is used widely in hospitals and physiotherapy clinics to provide pain relief and comfort, to assist with muscle relaxation and to relieve stiffness and help improve movement before exercise - now with a Therabath, you can receive the same level of intense treatment in the privacy of your own home.
Relieve pain, relax with a spa treatment and hydrate and soften skin – all with one unit!
Using a paraffin bath is wonderful both as thermotherapy for health conditions and for treating yourself to your favourite spa treatments at home!
Treat chronic joint pain, arthritis, bursitis, sprains, strains, scar tissue and inflammation
- The heat will soothe aches while promoting better circulation
- Apply 10-15 layers of paraffin to affected areas for maximum benefit
- You can prolong your treatment by insulating the wax with plastic liners or wraps
- This therapy is also great to use prior to physical therapy or massage to increase your range of motion
Use on dry or cracked skin for intensive, long lasting hydration
- Moisturise your chosen area before treatment
- Apply 3-4 layers of paraffin for light moisturising or 5 or more layers to treat very dry skin
- Wrap the area with a plastic liner and relax for 5-30 minutes, enjoying the warm sensation
- Move the area to loosen the paraffin. Enjoy your newly soft skin!
For a gorgeously relaxing and chemical-free facial treatment
- Tie back your hair, remove make up and clean your face
- Ladle 1 cup of paraffin into a bowl
- Use a pre-cut gauze facial mask or strips, saturating them with the wax
- Place on your face, sit back and relax as your pores are opened and cleansed by the lovely warm paraffin
- When ready, peel off the strips; the wax will leave you with amazingly clear and soft skin
Why Therabath Wax is the best:-
- Therabath paraffin wax is made in the U.S.A and dispatched from our warehouse here in the UK
- contains only FDA Food Grade ingredients
- is odourless, colourless and hypoallergenic, then lightly scented and tinted
- contains only premium quality essential oils
- is expertly blended with all required oils to remain soft and supple, while leaving no oily residue - no need to add additional oil!
- is suitable for use in all paraffin wax baths
Unlike cheaper wax baths the paraffin wax will not overheat and will always be at the optimum treatment temperature for your needs - remember - Therabath is a medical device designed to give hospital/clinic style treatment in the comfort of your own home!
Here's how to use your Therabath
- Place the bath on a flat, stable surface
- Pour 6- 9 bags of paraffin wax into the tank (6 bags are included with your tank)
- Place the plastic grille on top of the paraffin
- Place the lid on top of the grille
- Plug in the bath, the paraffin will melt within 6-8 hours
Looking after your Therabath wax bath is easy! Here's how to clean your Therabath
1. Clean unit when you see sediment has built up on bottom of inner tank, usually about every 25 treatments.
2. Unplug unit, remove lid, & grille and allow paraffin to completely harden overnight.
3. Plug in unit for approximately 10 minutes to melt edges of hard paraffin “cake” around the inside of the tank. Lay out paper towels to set wax “cake” on.
4. Turn unit upside down (keeping close to table surface). Holding the long edges of the tank, squeeze the tank outwards away from the wax, shaking gently
until the cake releases and slides on to the table surface.
5. Blot up remaining paraffin in tank with a soft paper towel and wipe unit dry. HINT: a hair dryer will melt hard paraffin drips, then blot them up with a paper towel.
6. Replace fresh paraffin in the tank, place the grille on top of paraffin, and replace lid.
7. Plug in the unit.
8. After paraffin wax has melted, add additional wax as necessary to bring up to required level.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11482|
|Recommended For||Treating joint and muscle pain especially deep seated pains associated with arthritis , softening and moisturising skin|
|Can be used with||Paraffin wax and other approved Therabath wax bath treatment products.|
|Included Contents||Therabath Paraffin Bath • 6lbs. (2.72 kg.) refill paraffin wax • 1 tank bottom grille • 1 lid with integrated handle • 1 x 6 ft. IEC receptable cord • 1 paraffin bath therapy guide • 5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certification||CE, ISO and FDA certified|
|Power||Mains power with US plug and UK plug adaptor|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Size||36 x 21 x 19 cm (14.3 x 8.2 x 7.5 inches)|
Find similar products here:
|5 star :||
|( 2 )|
- Therabath Paraffin Wax Bath for pain relief Review by CritchlyCruiser
- I doubt if I would be able to move without it. Review by BillsMilly
I can confirm that the Therabath comes supplied with 6x1lb bags of paraffin wax.
We also stock the replacement paraffin wax, http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/therabath-scent-free-refill-paraffin-wax-box-of-6-11483.html
SNM Customer Care.