Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Soothe your joints, muscles and skin with the relaxing warmth and therapeutic benefits of this wax bath
Paraffin moist heat therapy has been used for almost a century for relieving the pain and inflammation of arthritis. It is also highly effective as a treatment for other joint and muscle pain, as the heat relaxes muscles and stimulates circulation. Paraffin is also very beneficial for the skin as it will soften and hydrate any dry or cracked patches, so a paraffin bath is excellent for enhancing beauty treatments like facials, manicures and pedicures.
The Therabath paraffin therapy bath is a class II medical device, making it safe for home or professional use. It has an ‘always safe’ temperature range that ensure the paraffin stays between 126 and 130 degrees. You can be sure that the wax will always be a comfortable and safe temperature and you can safely leave the device on for 24 hours a day if needed.
Relieve pain, relax with a spa treatment and hydrate and soften skin – all with one unit!
Using a paraffin bath is wonderful both as thermotherapy for health conditions and for treating yourself to your favourite spa treatments at home!
Treat chronic joint pain, arthritis, bursitis, sprains, strains, scar tissue and inflammation
- The heat will soothe aches while promoting better circulation
- Apply 10-15 layers of paraffin to affected areas for maximum benefit
- You can prolong your treatment by insulating the wax with plastic liners or wraps
- This therapy is also great to use prior to physical therapy or massage to increase your range of motion
Use on dry or cracked skin for intensive, long lasting hydration
- Moisturise your chosen area before treatment
- Apply 3-4 layers of paraffin for light moisturising or 5 or more layers to treat very dry skin
- Wrap the area with a plastic liner and relax for 5-30 minutes, enjoying the warm sensation
- Move the area to loosen the paraffin. Enjoy your newly soft skin!
For a gorgeously relaxing and chemical-free facial treatment
- Tie back your hair, remove make up and clean your face
- Ladle 1 cup of paraffin into a bowl
- Use a pre-cut gauze facial mask or strips, saturating them with the wax
- Place on your face, sit back and relax as your pores are opened and cleansed by the lovely warm paraffin
- When ready, peel off the strips; the wax will leave you with amazingly clear and soft skin
How to use your Therabath
- Place the bath on a flat, stable surface
- Pour 6- 9 bags of paraffin wax into the tank (6 bags are included with your tank)
- Place the plastic grille on top of the paraffin
- Place the lid on top of the grille
- Plug in the bath, the paraffin will melt within 6-8 hours
To clean the bath, just leave the paraffin to harden overnight then switch it on for 10 minutes to melt the edges. Turn the unit upside down and gently shake and squeeze it until the wax falls out. You can then wipe any residue from the inside. Each full bath of paraffin can be used for up to 25 treatments.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11482|
|Recommended For||Treating joint and muscle pain, softening and moisturising skin|
|Can be used with||Paraffin wax|
|Included Contents||Bath with grille and lid, 6x 1lb bags of paraffin wax, UK plug adaptor, instructions|
|Certification||CE, ISO and FDA certified|
|Power||Mains power with US plug and UK plug adaptor|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Size||36 x 21 x 19 cm (14.3 x 8.2 x 7.5 inches)|