Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
A pure and natural way to condition your skin and avoid stretchmarks during pregnancy
Every woman is keen to avoid stretchmarks during pregnancy, but you can help to avoid stretchmarks and beautifully soften and condition your skin with StretchEasy Massage Oil.
"This stuff works. I just had my second child and did not get one stretch mark. With my first child I did get stretch marks, I wish I had used StretchEasy then!"
StretchEasy Massage Oil is a pure and natural formulation, containing essential oils of Patchouli, Neroli, Mandarin, Rose Geranium, Vitamin E and Rosehip Oil to soften and condition the skin and underlying connective tissue, which helps to condition the skin against the formation of new stretch marks and reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Patchouli Oil: has regenerative properties.
- Neroli Oil: is relaxing, and has a balancing effect on all skin types. It also helps with regeneration of skin cells.
- Mandarin Oil: has soothing and moisturising properties and helps skin elasticity.
- Rose Geranium Oil: helps to rejuvenate the skin and is often recommended by aromatherapists for scars, cellulite and stretch marks.
- Vitamin E Oil: is popular for scars and stretch marks and helps to support skin health.
- Rosehip Oil: is often recommended during pregnancy for the promotion of skin health because of its soothing properties.
More than 75% of women get stretch marks during pregnancy as the skin needs to stretch quickly to accommodate your baby, however you can help to prevent the formation of stretch marks by drinking plenty of water, taking regular, gentle exercise and applying a nourishing oil such as StretchEasy Massage Oil.
To use, simply place the bottle in a bowl of hot (not boiling) water to warm the oil. Apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage the abdomen. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with the warmth and friction. Ideally, apply the oil after a bath or shower.
StretchEasy Massage Oil contains groundnut oils therefore is not recommended for people with nut allergies.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||92298|
Find similar products here:
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Twins and no stretch marks so I had to try it! Review by Jo-Anne
Roll on Aug 7th (baby due date! (Posted on 7 June 2013)