Could you have a stomach ulcer? Test now in the privacy of your own home and worry no more!
This home use stomach ulcer test kit looks for the bug Helicobacter Pylori H. Pylori is a major cause of stomach ulcers and it is also implicated with stomach cancer. If you suspect you may have an ulcer or have stomach ulcer symptoms this test is simple and fast. If positive, a simple treatment of antibiotics from your GP will eradicate this bug and stop an ulcer (or worse) developing.
This test has been extensively evaluated by the largest European screening study (150,000 people over a period of 5 years).
Why is this test important?
- It is estimated half of the world's population is infected by the stomach bacterium Helicobacter pylori
- Helicobacter pylori has been known as a Class 1 Cancerogen since 1994 (World Health Organisation)
- People have a 6-7 times higher risk for stomach carcinoma if Helicobacter pylori positive
- No symptoms are normally present during the first years of infection of Helicobacter pylori
- Helicobacter pylori causes chronic gastritis in the stomach and duodenum, later causing the formation of ulcers
- Once diagnosed it is easily treatable with antibiotics, and after positive eradication the re-infection rate is very low (only 1%).
|SKU / Product Code||9204|
|Included Contents||1x single test cassette, lancet, buffer solution, plaster, full instructions leaflet and range leaflet|
You may also like
£7.99 As low as: £5.99
£12.99 As low as: £8.99
£15.99 As low as: £13.99
£8.99 As low as: £7.99
£13.99 As low as: £11.99
You have no items to compare.