Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
RosehipPlus+ Rosehip Oil Skin Boost Roll-On is a 100% pure and natural organic skincare product which has a multitude of uses to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy and beautiful.
Rosehip Plus+ cold press seeds of the rosehip to produce this incredible oil. Cold pressing is a technique used to keep the temperature of the oil low enough that maximum nutritional value is retained.
Rich in vitamins to feed your skin with natural organic oil bursting with goodness!
Rosehip oil is rich in a number of key vitamins and minerals which can help to keep skin fresh, youthful and healthy. These include:
- Vitamin A which is well-known for its anti-ageing properties
- Vitamin E which is an anti-inflammatory to relieve sore, irritated skin
- Vitamin C which is antioxidant to keep skin pure, fresh and healthy
- Omegas 3, 6 & 9, all of which help to improve vitamin absorption to keep skin cells healthy
- Lycopene which has been found to combat anti-ageing and free radicals, and help with skin cell growth and repair
- Beta-carotene, an orange coloured plant pigment which helps to repair skin cell damage and give the skin a fresh, healthy glow
Tackle your 'problem areas' with Rosehip Plus+ Rosehip Oil Roll-On - directly and effectively!
The handy roll-on applicator allows you to usey this vitamin-packed organic wonder-oil quickly and easily, making it easy to incorporate into your daily beauty routine. Rosehip oil can:
- Improve the appearance of stretch-marks and scars
- Hydrate dry skin and increase skin softness
- Soothe and reduce redness of sore, irritated and damaged skin, such as rashes, burns and sunburn
- Minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes skin elasticity to prevent lines and wrinkles
- Give skin a gorgeously healthy glow
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||93097|
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
|4 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Love this - perfect for carrying in my handbag Review by Val
I've gloss used it as a lip-gloss in cold weather. (Posted on 9 December 2014)
- My sleep partner Review by Marie