Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Do you suffer from unwanted facial hair? Can you always see those stray hairs that spring up unannounced? REM Spring will get them all!
New from R.E.M comes the R.E.M Spring - a revolution in hair removal! It is so simple to use and much kinder to skin than traditional hair removal methods. Simply bend the spring into an upturned U shape and roll along the skin. Hair is grabbed between the coils and efficiently removed from your skin far quick than if you were to pluck. Plus, there is no risk of sore allergic reactions which can occur after waxing or bleaching sensitive areas like the upper lips and chin. It's the absolute best way to remove facial hair!
The R.E.M Spring is suitable for use by pregnant women women or those going through the menopause who find that changing hormone levels in the body result in unwanted facial hair growth. You can use the Spring as often as you need without any problems, and it's small enough to keep in your handbag or make-up bag to banish any pesky hairs whenever you see them.
How to get rid of facial hair with the R.E.M. Spring
- Bend the spring into a 'U' shape and place it against the area you want to remove hair from.
- Twist the handles inwards and outwards while moving the spring up and down; the hair will be removed.
Try R.E.M Spring Hair-Nix Inhibitor to soothe skin after removal of hair and inhibit hair regrowth.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||91779|
|Length||16cm (6.3 inches)|
|Width||0.5cm (0.2 inches)|
Find similar products here:
|5 star :||
|( 8 )|
|4 star :||
|( 2 )|
|1 star :||
|( 1 )|
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Easy to use Review by Suezy
Great little hair removing gizmo - love it - ideal for any woman over 40 who gets the occasional stray hair and maybe doesn't have the eagle eyes to always spot them. (Posted on 31 December 2012)
- Bought REM Spring without much hope that it would actually work. Review by Annie
My REM Spring arrived today so wasted no time to try it out. Magic !
I moved it around my chin and upper lip without needing to look for the stray hairs. My lovely REM Spring finds them for me. I just gently let it roll in the affected areas and out the hair comes. A bit painful (not any worse than tweezing ) furthermore no reddening of my skin which is quite sensitive. If like me ,you worry about these stray hairs I strongly recommend you get one of these. (Posted on 26 March 2013)
- Brilliant Review by Diana
- Excellent Review by Margaret O
- What a find Review by mrs r
- Fantastic Product .....would recommend over and over Review by Sarah
- Fantastic Review by Yvette
- Pluck hairs fast. Review by StresslessH
You have to bend the REM Spring and when you do, you then have to twist both of the ends and when you do this it plucks the hair from the follicle. (Posted on 31 October 2015)
- good removal Review by vicky5340
- Seems to be working Review by Hilsarealive