Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Beat erectile dysfunction medication and drug free with the Rapport erectile dysfunction pump
Millions of men throughout the UK suffer from erectile dysfunction and choose to ignore this problem. Erectile dysfunction refers to the difficulty of being unable to maintain an erection to perform sexual intercourse. Sometimes erectile dysfunction can be a regular thing or it can happen once every while. Erectile dysfunction doesn’t discriminate and it can happen to men of all ages. Hope is not lost because there are effective ways of maintaining a successful erection in the form of the Rapport Classic Vacuum Therapy Device.
How does the Rapport Classic Vacuum Therapy Device work?
The Rapport Classic is intended to help achieve and maintain an erection drug and medication free. The Rapport Classic creates an erection by means of a vacuum, which draws blood into the penis. The erection is then maintained by the strategic placing a constriction ring at the base of the penis. This ensures that the blood remains in the penis until the ring is removed. The constriction ring should feel snug and comfortably fitting without being too tight.
Clinical studies have demonstrated that by the use of vacuum devices, in excess of 80% of men are able to achieve an erection sufficient to allow completion of sexual intercourse. It may take some practice to familiarise yourself with the Rapport Classic so ensure you practice the technique of creating and maintaining your erection, before you attempt sexual intercourse.
What is included with the Rapport Premium Vacuum pump?
- Five sizes of Rapport constriction rings. Five separately packaged and numbered rings, each a different size, from No. 4 the smallest up to No. 8 the largest. The centre ring is designed to encircle the base of the penis. The handles are for easy application and removal.
- An easy to use Vacuum Pump which has a specially angled handle to make creating the erection simple. As a safety measure the vacuum pressure is controlled by a valve that will not allow the pressure to rise above 360mm of Hg. The vacuum pressure can be released at any time by pressing the pressure release valve on the top of the pump.
- A loading cone to assist the mounting of the constriction rings onto the transfer sleeve.
- A penile tube in durable clear material, which attaches to the pump unit at one end and the transfer sleeve with the constriction ring at the other
- Two transfer sleeves which give a choice of internal diameter. Both are specially shaped to hold the constriction ring and make it easy to transfer it onto the base of the penis.
- A tube of water soluble lubricating jelly. This helps to create the vacuum seal and prevents the penis from adhering to the penile tube.
- A card ring sizing guide for easy selection of the correct size constriction ring can be found at the back of this book.
- The instruction DVD shows how to put the Rapport Classic V.T.D. together and demonstrates how to create an erection.
Don’t let erectile dysfunction ruin your confidence any longer. The Rapport Classic Vacuum Therapy Device will give you that extra help you need without the need of drugs or medical intervention.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10865|
|Recommended For||Vacuum therapy device for stronger and larger erections|
|Can be used with||NOTE: If a condom is to be worn, it should be put on as a last step. Do not wear a condom during the vacuum process.|
|Included Contents||See above description|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Rapport Classic User Manual|
|Clinical References||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Adjustable||Yes, using the different sized rings|
|Function||An erection is created by means of a vacuum, which draws blood into the penis|
|Speed||22.8cm (9 inches) approx|
|Washing Instructions||After each use, the constriction ring should be washed with mild soap in warm water, rinsed well and dried thoroughly. We recommend that you occasionally wipe the vacuum pump with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or lubrication. Do not immerse the vacuum p|