Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
PROfertil female will support your body’s nutritional needs from when you’re first trying to conceive to the 1st trimester of pregnancy, naturally enhancing your fertility
Getting pregnant is a long and difficult process for many people, with fertility problems affecting one in seven couples. This creates a lot of stress and worry as there are only a few days per month in which you can conceive. Conception is complicated as it requires that many different factors line up – the menstrual cycle, the maturity of the egg and sperm, ovulation and fertilisation. PROfertil Female fertility vitamins have been specially formulated to help maximise your chances of conception, by helping to:
- Regulate your menstrual cycle
- optimise your ovulation
- create the perfect conditions for implantation of the embryo
- stimulate your libido
- reduce pregnancy complications
How do PROfertil vitamins for infertility work?
PROfertil enhances female fertility via a unique combination of natural ingredients:
- Glycyrrhizin: extracted from liquorice root, this has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces levels of the male hormone testosterone
- Vitamin E: the antioxidant effects of this vitamin protect your ovarian cells from oxidative stress and enhance the thickness of your uterine lining, creating a more stable environment for embryos
- Selenium: used by your thyroid to regulate your hormones, reducing the incidence of preeclampsia and premature birth
- Catechins: extracted from green tea, these improve blood flow to your reproductive system and have a cortisone-like effect on the body
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: these reduce the symptoms and likelihood of polycystic ovary syndrome and endometriosis, as well as increasing the number of mature oocytes (egg cells)
- Damiana: helps to keep female sex hormones balanced, increasing the libido
- Folic Acid: very important for women who are trying to conceive as it significantly reduces the risk of birth defects
Proven to be far more effective than folic acid on its own
A study at the Medical Universit of Vienna tested PROfertil against folic acid supplements and found that it got much better results:
- 63.6% of patients on PROfertil had at least one high quality embryo, compared to 20% on folic acid
- Embryo quality was much higher, whereas the folic acid patients had a higher level of low quality embryos
- PROfertil created a successful pregnancy in 45% of patients, compared with 25% of patients on folic acid
How do I take PROfertil?
PROfertil female comes as two easy to swallow pills – one soft capsule and one tablet. This is to ensure that the different ingredients are absorbed as well as possible. Take one capsule and one tablet per day, preferably after a meal. PROfertil female comes in boxes of either 28 (one month’s supply) or 84 (3 month’s supply).
Tablet: Maltodextrin, yam root extract, liquorice root extract, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), natural vitamin E, anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, stearic acid, manesium salts of fatty acids), Damiana extract, glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), colours (titanium dioxide, iron oxide), green tea extract, glycerine, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, sodium selenite
Soft Capsule: Fish oil concentrate, gelatin, glycerol, purified water
Please note: This item can only be shipped within the UK.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11459|
|Recommended For||Increasing fertility and optimising female health prior to and after conception|
|Included Contents||84 box contains 84 tablets and 84 capsules (3 month supply) 28 box contains 28 tablets and 28 capsules (one month supply)|
|Dosage||One tablet and one capsule per day|
|Form||Tablet and capsule|
Find similar products here:
This supplement can optimise your nutrition and help you to conceive as it contaons a unique formula that ensures optimal fertility. I am sure that taking this supplement can only help to improve your chances of becoming pregnant.