Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Don’t let the menopause leave you with uncomfortable vaginal dryness
Clinical studies have demonstrated that more than 55% of ladies experience vaginal dryness during the menopause. This can cause an entire range of issues including thrush, tingling, burning, painful urination or intercourse and irritation. Premeno Duo is an advanced solution for vaginal dryness. Premeno Duo are vaginal tablets which are easily inserted into the vagina and give immediate relief from dryness. Premeno Duo tablets should be used regularly before bed for ten days, then for further help use one tablet every 3 days for as long as required.
Premeno Duo does not bring on any unwanted side effects and contains a body-friendly mix of Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid and Sodium Lactate. Sodium Hyaluronate assists with the recuperating process and helps tissue repair. It hinders the development of Candida Albicans, the most widely recognised cause of infections like thrush.
Why Premeno Duo is the best choice for combatting dry and painful vaginal tissue?
- Is pH balanced
- Revitalises the vaginal walls
- Simple and easy to use
- Colourless and fragrance-free
- Rapid effects with long lasting relief
- Improved vaginal moisture balance
As well as providing relief from vaginal dryness, Premeno Duo pessaries also get to work deep within the vaginal tissue to relieve symptoms like itching and inflammation. Premeno Duo can also work to restore a healthy pH balance in the vagina to help to treat bacterial vaginosis (BV).
Premeno’s effectiveness has been proven!
In a study of women using Premeno Duo to relieve vaginal dryness following breast cancer treatment, it was found that using premeno duo ovules resulted in the following:
- 71% reduction in vaginal dryness
- 85% reduction in vaginal itching
- 50.5% reduction in dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- 86.7% reduction in inflammation
For women who do not wish to use HRT or other hormone-based therapies during the menopause, Premeno Duo is the ideal way to treat vaginal dryness. Premeno Duo is available in packs of 10 ovules, and each pack contains detailed instructions for use.
Easy to use vaginal applicator
This easy to use applicator is perfect when you need instant relief.
Internal applicators should not be used during pregnancy as the area around the cervix is more sensitive. Seek advice from your doctor if you require treatment. Do not use the applicator during menstruation. To avoid interruption, time your treatment to finish before your period.
How to use the applicator:
- Wash your hands and carefully dry them
- Carefully remove the pessary from the pack
- Insert the pessary into the applicator
- Insert the applicator as deeply as possibly into the vagina
- Carefully push the applicator plunger until it clicks, thus placing the pessary inside the vagina
- Remove the applicator from the vagina
- Once used, dispose of single-use applicators with household waste
Premeno is the new way to achieve vaginal rehydration, with no mess, odour or staining.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10621|
|Ingredients||Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Sodum Lactate|
|Recommended For||Vaginal dryness, irritation and itching for women of all ages, effecive against bacterial vaginosis, gardnerella, thrush and other infections sparked by dryness and unbalanced pH levels.|
|Included Contents||20 Ovules with 1 applicator|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Dosage||1 per day for 10 days, 1 every 3 days thereafter|
Find similar products here:
|5 star :||
|( 7 )|
|2 star :||
|( 1 )|
- A great product Review by Bee
- stings like hell!! Review by dina
- After seeing consultant - this good alternative Review by Ruth
Hormone free and preservative free. (Posted on 1 June 2016)
- Really pleased with the product Review by Larry
- This is an outstanding product. Review by Penswift
- Excellent Review by CooksQuarter
- Successfully dealt with atrophy - good moisture level Review by Ruthie
Thank you (Posted on 29 January 2016)
- Excellent Review by Deb