Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Pause the signs of hormonally changing skin with Phytomone’s Pause Hydra Cream
Stopping the clock before menopause is every woman’s dream. What woman would want to lose that youthful glow and firm looking skin? Declining oestrogen levels are what cause menopause and delivers a whole package of woe; wrinkles, furrowed brows, saggy/aging skin, yep – you name it, menopause brings it. You’ve been dreading that wrinkle since you were 25 and no matter how many anti-wrinkle products you bought, somehow menopause has found its way here. You want specialised menopause skin care, something to fight back those side effects of the declining oestrogen. Don’t worry ladies – we have found it for you!
Say hello to your new best friend: Phytomone Pause Hydra Crème.
What happens to your skin during menopause?
There is a fundamental shift in hormone balance when a woman hits menopausal age; skin loses collagen, elasticity and hyaluronic acid during and after menopause; this results in fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, dryness, loss of skin tone and pigmentation problems – all of the problems that no woman on this earth wants to face! The first signs of your skin hormonally changing can happen in your mid-thirties, so when you begin to notice any of the signs of aging, you should act fast.
Why Phytomone Pause Hydra Crème is perfect for your skin
With menopause skincare products, you are usually told that you have to buy separate creams and serums to moisturise, firm and lift. You have specific creams and serums for the face, the eyes and the neck; searching for the ultimate cream for a particular part of your face can become incredibly expensive and a disappointing experience.
This is why Pause Hydra Crème is different; this intense repairing face cream firms and lifts your skin; plumping tired looking and sagging skin to a fuller looking, youthful glow – the kind of glow you remember having when you were younger! Whilst the crème is performing its magic, it is also intensely moisturises your skin to avoid horrible, dry and flaky skin. Pause Hydra Crème can be used across the face, eyes and neck – no need for separate products!
So what is the secret behind this magic potion Pause Hydra Crème? It’s been formulated by a team of clinical nutritionists, skin therapists and cosmetic chemists – all of these clever people know what’s good, what’s bad and what your skin needs to ensure it’s looking and feeling healthy – and young! Together, they know the specific cell nutrients that your skin needs during menopause. Kind of like a superhero team!
The four benefits you search for in anti-aging all in one single cream: a moisturiser, a serum, eye cream and neck cream. This complex formula of the 6 bio-active ingredients mentioned below, potent phytoestrogens, vitamins and natural oils all work together hand in hand to enhance skin’s elasticity, giving you that plumping effect. All the while, the Pause Hydra Crème hydrates and smooths the appearance of hormonally changing skin and you can apply liberally onto your face and neck area – no need for separate creams and serums!
Here’s a break-down of what you get in Phytomone Pause Hydra Crème
It’s a highly formulated blend of bio-active ingredients that have been approved by clinical studies such as Lipobelle Soyaglycone, Indinyl, Pepha Tight, Proteola, Phyto Cell Tec Argan and TegoPep4.
Not sure whether it’s gobbledegook? Here’s a break-down of what each of the bio-active ingredients do:
- Lipobell Soyaglycone – is a powerful collagen booster derived from soy isoflavones that lift and firm the skin, reduce lines, wrinkles and helps the skin appear visibly younger.
- Indinyl – This provides a highly moisturising effect, improves water absorption and retention. Clinical studies have shown that Indinyl has better effects than hyaluronic acid; a substance that is often found in anti-aging products and even as lip filler in plastic surgery. Indinyl offers continuous hydration and can improve your skin's softness incredibly, whilst also boosting your skin’s complexion.
- Pepha Tight – This algae-based active instantly tightens the skin providing an immediate face-lift effect whilst strengthening the skin’s connective tissue.
- Proteola – Proteasomes are large molecules that are found in every cell in the body; they participate in the removal, breakdown and recycling of damaged proteins that aren’t needed by the cell. Inside Pause Hydra Crème, Olive leaf and Chinese jujube extracts boost the proteasome molecules, making the skin appear visibly younger.
- Phyto Cell Tec Argan – Extracted from the rate argan tree; it helps to restore skin’s firmness and accelerate the natural repairing process and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Tego Pep 4 – This chain of peptides are derived from your own skin’s structure, it treats hyper-pigmentation to improve skin tone, leaving your skin looking brighter and fresher.
Phytoestrogens are plant hormones; they are structurally and functionally related to human oestrogen. Phytoestrogens are considerably safer and natural alternative to oestrogen replacement, unlike other Hormone Replacement Therapy solutions such as oral medication, skin patches, implants and gels from the chemist. Phytoestrogens such as Lignans and isoflavones are incorporated into the Phytomone Skin Therapy collection, and Pause Hydra Crème benefits from the powerful Lipobelle Soyaglycone; an advanced, concentrated biological active form of soy isoflavones.
Phytomone have added natural essential oils to their wonderful fountain of youth; every oil that is used in Pause Hydra Crème has a special purpose:
- Sweet Almond – Full of vitamins A, D and E and fatty acids, sweet almond provides the skin with a protective shield and helps to maintain moisture. Your skin will be protected from the sun and environmental damage with its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Flaxseed – Rich in phytoestrogen and with exceptionally high levels of omega3, 6 and 9, this extract of flaxseed oil will help balance hormones during menopause. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help moisturise the skin with added skin plumping effects.
- Grape-seed – Well-known as an anti-oxidant, this non-greasy, fine oil is enriched with omega 6 and vitamin E, so your skin will feel super soft with no irritations.
- Wheat-germ – This incredible anti-oxidant is high in vitamins A, B, D, E and F with regenerative properties for healthy, revitalised skin.
- Soybean – Intensely moisturises your skin with rich vitamin E and B; soybean helps to soften and soothe your skin, increase its density, stimulate collagen and improve your skin’s elasticity for a more radiant, youthful, dewy glow.
All that crammed and crafted into one special crème? Surely there isn’t any more room for any more ingredients?! Well guess what – there is:
- Sage – It helps to stimulate cell renewal, minimising and delaying the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles because of its high levels of calcium and vitamin A.
- Wild Yam – It is popular for relieving menopause symptoms and restoring skin’s suppleness and elasticity.
- Aloe Vera – Widely known for its soothing and cooling properties which is essential for menopausal skin conditions; aloe vera also retains moisture to keep your skin hydrated
- Menthol – with menopause comes hot flushes; menthol offers a cooling effect to minimise the hot flushes and refresh the skin.
What are you waiting for, ageing to stop? Stop the clock with Phytomone Pause Hydra Crème.
Introducing Jane Atherton, creator of Phytomone
Allow us to introduce you to Jane Atherton – creator and founder of Phytomone, skin therapist, qualified clinical nutritionist and menopause specialist. Jane began her extensive career running a critically acclaimed menopause clinic in Hong Kong where her aim was to help women understand and easily manage the trials and tribulations the menopause brings.
Fortunately for us, Jane is now settled back in the UK and is a member of the British Menopause Society. Jane provides support and advice to over 10,000 women who keenly follow her on social media, Jane has created something completely unique and innovative; Phytomone; a menopausal skin care range which allows women to feel at their very best while indulging in these luxurious products.
Vitamins – A, B, C, D, E
Minerals – Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium
Phyto-hormones – Phytoestrogen, Isoflavones (Soybean Oil, Wild Yam Infusion), Lignans (Flaxseed Oil)
Proteins – Amino Acids, Tryptophan (Sweet Almond Oil), Lysine (Grape-seed Oil), Peptides (Tego Pep4 – Active), Tetrapeptides (Tego Pep4 – Active)
Lipids/Fatty Acids – Triglycerides (Flaxseed Oil), Lionolenic Acid (Ω3 – Sweet Almond Oil), Linolenic Acid (Ω 6 – Grapeseed Oil), Oleic Acid (Ω- Flaxseed Oil)
Glycans – Polysaccharides (Algae)
Super-saccharides – Hetereopolysaccharides (Senna Plant), Mucopolysaccharides (Aloe Vera)
Additional Phyto Active – Stem Cells (Argan), Phyto-Squalene, Phyto-algae, Chinese Jujube Date, Anti-Oxidants.
Essential Oils – Geranium, Bergamot, Lavender
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10684|
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Wonderful results! Review by Miriam