Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Regular Price: £27.00
Offer Price: £19.99
Could you be deficient in Vitamin D3?
Most certainly! It is estimated that over 50% of people worldwide are deficient in Vitamin D3 and this deficiency gets worse the older we get and the heavier we become. It's not just adults either; children also suffer with an estimated 70% deficient between the ages of six and eleven years of age. Worse still, Vitamin D3 deficiency is commonly undiagnosed!
Check these signs for possible Vitamin D3 deficiency:
- If you are aged over 50, even more susceptible if you are over 65
- If you have darker skin, if your heritage hails from the Middle East, India & Africa this increase in pigmentation makes you vulnerable.
- Carrying extra weight or are obese? Your fat cells store up Vitamin D3 depriving the rest of your body.
Basically - Weigh more = You need more Vitamin D3
- Aching bones and joints and possibly fatigue too? Often gets misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, when your body is really crying out for Vitamin D3
- Sad and blue? Clinically depressed people have lower D3 levels.
- Crohn's, celiac and gluten sensitivity can affect your body's absorption of Vitamin D3 - you need to supplement
- If your head sweats - apparently a classic sign!
Can I improve my Vitamin D3 levels naturally?
Yes - get more sunlight and forgo the sunscreen because Vitamin D3 is a hormone made in the skin by the action of sunlight on cholesterol! But what about those of us in the Northern hemisphere who have reduced or no sunlight from October to March? That’s why we need to supplement with Pharma Nord Bio-Vitamin D3 1000 IU. IU stands for International Units and it relates to a measurement for vitamins and it is recommended that you take between 1 - 5 capsules a day.
How will I benefit from supplementing with Pharma Nord Bio-Vitamin D3 1000 IU?
- Supplementing will both support and promote strong & healthy bones and calcium levels.
- Vitamin D3 is also responsible for maintaining healthy muscles and nerves, and for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- How's your heart? If you have a heart attack and you’re deficient Vitamin D you have a 100% chance of not surviving!
Turn your life around with Vitamin D3 1000 IU daily!
We know we can't get Vitamin D3 by eating a healthy diet - we need exposure to sunshine for our skin to work its magic with the sun. But our modern day lifestyles and where we live, mean that our bodies nearly always need a bit of help in the D3 department!
Pharma Nord is a pharmaceutical grade manufacturer with three strengths of Bio-Vitamin D3; 5000 IU; 1000 IU; and 800 IU.
Let the sunshine vitamin into your body with Vitamin D3 - you'll be amazed how good you will feel!
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10374|
|Ingredients||Olive Oil, Gelatin, Glycerol, Purified Water, Cholecalciferol|
|Included Contents||80 Capsules|
|Dosage||1 - 5 Capsules Per Day|
|4 star :||
|( 1 )|
- boosts my immunity Review by Solly