Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Are you getting enough Vitamin D3?
Chances are you are not. Current figures estimate that over 50% of people worldwide are deficient in Vitamin D3 - this is even higher the older you get and if you have dark skin. But it's not just age related, recent figures from the US claim that children aged from 6 - 11 years are 70% deficient. We produce Vitamin D3 naturally when our skin is exposed to ultraviolet light. Sadly, our modern lifestyle can mean that our natural levels of Vitamin D3 are lacking - even wearing sunscreen can block natural production.
Here are some signs that you could be VitaminD3 deficient:
- If you are over 50 years of age (95% of US senior citizens are deficient and there is a link between D3 deficiency & the brain)
- You have darker skin - you are at risk if you have increased pigmentation with heritage from the Middle East, India & Africa
- If you are overweight and/or obese your fat cells 'collects' Vitamin D3 leaving depriving the rest of your body. The more you weigh - the more Vitamin D3 you need.
- If your bones and joints ache
- If you feel sad
- Intestinal problems such as Crohn's, celiac and gluten sensitivity affect your body's absorption of Vitamin D3
- If your head sweats - apparently a classic sign!
What can I eat too improve my Vitamin D3 levels?
That’s the problem - you can't! It's not diet related, you can't eat a particular fruit or vegetable - but you can take this supplement. Vitamin D3 is a hormone made in the skin by the action of sunlight on cholesterol - that’s why supplementing - especially here in the Northern Hemisphere is vital to you and your family's health because it is practically impossible to make enough Vitamin D3 between October and March!
How will I benefit from supplementing with Vitamin D3 5000 IU?
- Calcium and bones - Vitamin D3 helps your body to absorb calcium making your bones stronger.
- Muscles - for example do you have a weak pelvic floor? You need D3 without a doubt because it is clinically proven to make pelvic floor exercising more effective.
- Immune System - low levels of Vitamin D3 are linked with 40% increase in respiratory problems. Let alone the fact there is a link between deficiency and catching flu.
Why should I take Pharma Nord Bio-Vitamin D3 5000 IU?
IU stands for International Units and it relates to a measurement for drugs and vitamins. We did lots of research, and the Scientists at Pharma Nord confirmed to us, as did the Vitamin D Council - to achieve their recommendations that an adult should take 5,000 IU/day of vitamin D3 for the rest of their life. Now obviously we are all different, our body weight, our ethnicity, our age - all have a direct effect on the baseline of our Vitamin D3 levels, but we know for sure that this level dosage is safe and will not harm you - and we think the health benefits are vital!
You will blossom with this vitamin D supplement!
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10373|
|Ingredients||Olive Oil, Gelatin, Glycerol, Purified Water, Cholecalciferol|
|Included Contents||40 Capsules|
|Dosage||1 Capsule Per Day|
|5 star :||
|( 3 )|
- Wouldnt be without it. Review by Rose
- Great - would recommend Review by GiggleW
- Supplement Review by emil