Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
The perfect addition to your pelvic floor exercise, this Pelvic Power Herbal tincture from Jade & Pearl is a natural tonic to help strengthen the pelvic floor and maximise your bladder health
Made with a 100% natural blend of herbs, Pelvic Power Herbal Tincture is designed to help to strengthen the uterine ligaments, in turn strengthening the bladder and rectum. Pelvic Power Herbal Tincture is perfect if you suffer any kind of muscle or tissue damage in the pelvic area and the blend of herbs is recommended by herbal experts to promote the healing of scarred and damaged connective or muscle tissue.
Tale 1 drop 3 times a day - either with juice, water, or sub lingually (under the tongue) to help maximise bladder health and promote pelvic floor strengthening from the inside out.
Pelvic Power Tincture works from the inside, it supports good bladder health and pelvic floor strengthening
Pelvic Power Herbal Tincture contains a blend of Gotu Kola, Dong Quai, Astragalus, Red Raspberry Leaves, Ginseng, Saw Palmetto and Lady's Mantle.
- Gotu Kola: is recommended to improve circulation, help skin disorders, calm inflammation and helps to reduce fluid accumulation.
- Dong Quai: is popular in Chinese medicine for overall women's health. It is used for strengthening the blood and helping with pelvic pain and period pain.
- Astragalus: is used in Chinese medicine to invigorate qi and is a popular muscle tonic.
- Red Raspberry Leaves: are renowned as a pregnancy tonic herb, and is used to help give tone to pelvic muscles and soothe inflammation.
- Ginseng: is one of the most widely used herbs in herbal medicine and is used as a restorative tonic for many problems. Ginseng works to calm the body, promote resistance and promote strong muscles.
- Saw Palmetto: is renowned as a general muscle tonic and is known for its soothing properties on the male and female reproductive systems. Saw Palmetto is often used by women to soothe nervous disorders and help with problems with the reproductive system.
- Lady's Mantle: is recommended for those suffering heavy periods and helps to strengthen the uterine tissues by soothing inflammation. It is often used after pregnancy as a tonic when there has been trauma to the uterus as it is thought to to soothe the muscles and tissues in the pelvic area and harmonise the menstrual cycle.
Because Pelvic Power Herbal Tincture is a 100% natural blend, there are no side effects and can be used at a dose of 1 drop, up to 3 times daily. Pelvic Power Herbal Tincture is the perfect addition to pelvic floor exercise.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||92416|
|Brand||Jade & Pearl|
Find similar products here:
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
- I would recommend this Review by Jean
I would recommend this (Posted on 27 April 2015)
This combination of herbs may be taken as an ongoing supplement at a dose level of 1 dropperful up to threes times daily. Pelvic Power has no unwelcome side effects or interactions with any medical drugs or adverse long term consequences.
I hope this answers your question
Thanks for your question - ambiguous I am afraid so I have update the page to state 1 drop to be consumed 3 times a day.
It can be taken in water or juice, or just under the tongue (sub lingually) for the best effect.
Here to help
Customer Care Team