Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Breastfeeding can be one of the joys of motherhood, but your nipples can become cracked and sore. Make breastfeeding a joy with Native Remedies Nipple Conditioning Cream
Nipple Conditioning Cream is a beautiful, luxurious cream, especially formulated for new and expectant mothers. It can be used during the last few weeks of pregnancy to prepare the nipples for breastfeeding, and then can be used after birth to support nipple health.
"With this wonderful cream… my nipples are feeling a lot better and breastfeeding is once again the joy it used to be.”
Nipple Conditioning Cream contains a blend of 100% pure and natural essential oils, especially chosen for their skin conditioning properties. The formulation of Calc Fluor, Chamomile, Marigold, Silica and Vitamin E Oil work together to care for your delicate skin.
What's in the nipple conditioning cream which makes it so beneficial to your delicate skin?
- Calc Fluor:is a biochemical tissue salt. It works even on sensitive areas such as the nipples to condition the skin and even heals skin damaged by friction or cold.
- Marigold:is a herbal ingredient which has been used for many years to support skin health and integrity.
- Chamomile:is a soothing herb which promotes skin health.
- Silica:is another biochemical tissue salt. It is the main component in all connective tissue in the body. It helps to maintain healthy and strong skin and promotes the resilience of tissue.
- Vitamin E Oil:is used all around the world to nourish the skin. It is widely used to promote skin health and healing.
Regular use of Nipple Conditioning Cream will help to soothe and nourish your delicate tissue in the breasts and nipples. It is common for nipples to become cracked and sore while breastfeeding, which can make the experience painful and unpleasant, but by preparing your breasts and nipples before birth, you can help to make breastfeeding a positive experience for both mum and baby.
To use nipple conditioning cream, squeeze a small amount of cream onto the fingertips. Massage gently into the nipples and surrounding areas.
Before birth, apply 2-3 times daily during the final 2-3 weeks of pregnancy. After birth, apply after breastfeeding. Wipe the nipple area with a damp cloth and gently massage the cream into the nipples. Rinse the area or wipe with a clean, warm cloth before the next feed.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||92305|