Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
An easy, effective way to a healthy vagina with the Multi-Gyn Vaginal Douche Combi
The Multi-Gyn douche kit supports a natural and healthy vagina and helps to prevent vaginal infections and vaginal discomforts such as itch, burning or unpleasant discharge and/or odour. By working to restore the delicat flora of the intimate tissue this unique cleanser is ultra effective and highly praised by women users.
Here are the benefits from using the douche and vaginal cleanser:
- Multi-Gyn cleans the vagina, without harsh chemicals, perfumes and respects the delicate nature of the intimate balance
- Rinses away any menstrual blood residue
- Prevents vaginal and bacterial infections and works to support the treatment of fungal (yeast) as well.
- Helps eliminate embarrassing intimate odour, especially the 'fishy' smell sometimes associated with unbalance pH levels
- Supports the growth of lactobacilli (re-establishing the healthy balance)
- Optimises your natural vaginal pH to eliminate odour, discomfort and possible infection
- Helps to remove semen post intercourse, restoring pH levels and eliminating odours
How should you use the Multi-Gyn Vaginal Douche Combi?
Simply fill the pretty pink ergonomic bottle with water in which a Multi-Gyn tablet is placed. Dissolve this to make the douching fluid. Place the applicator on the bottle and inserted into the vagina. By squeezing the douche bottle, the vagina is flushed naturally clean and fresh.
- This vaginal Douching Kit can be used in various positions without any fuss or mess because it has a unique valve which means there is no back-flow.
- Sitting on the toilet, lying down in the bath tub or standing under the shower. It is important that the douching fluid can be flushed away freely during douching.
- A special valve flushes clean, efficiently and gently for maximum cleaning
- Can be used in any position: sitting, standing or lying down
How does the Multi-Gyn Vaginal Douche for women work?
Good vaginal hygiene is the key to the prevention of vaginal infections such as bacterial vaginosis (BV) or vaginal thrush (candida albicans yeast infections). In cases of existing vaginal infection, intensive vaginal hygiene is absolutely essential for a fast recovery to a healthy intimate environment and more importantly to stop recurrent vaginal infections.
Medical research has proven that it is especially important to clean the vaginal fornices next to the uterus from debris that is collected there that can often lead to complications. The Multi-Gyn vaginal douche offers a number of great improvements over all existing douche designs and therefore is the only vaginal douche that has been classified according to the CE directive as a medical device (Class I).
- Natural ingredients and no preservatives, or perfume.
- If your vagina is healthy and balanced - Use once a week for optimum vaginal health
- If you have any vaginal problems or to support the treatment of a vaginal infection, use the douche twice a day or for 5 consecutive days.
Delivery & Returns
Multi-Gyn Vaginal Douche Combipack Video
|SKU / Product Code||91783|
|Ingredients||Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Lactose, Ascorbic Acid.|
|Recommended For||Weekly vaginal cleaning and to maintain a healthy pH balance and/or douching during vaginal infection to restore balance and fight yeast imbalance|
|Included Contents||Special flush style douche bottle, 10 x Tablets and full Instructions|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual View and/or Download BV Treatment and Prevention TIps View and/or Download "What Every Woman Should Know"|
|5 star :||
|( 5 )|
|4 star :||
|( 2 )|
|1 star :||
|( 1 )|
- It works Review by Frances
- Excellent Review by Stella di Mare
- Natural and good to feel fresh Review by Gdanskina98
- Question Review by joe
Reply form Stress No More:
Great question, you are absolutely right to ask this question. We are pleased to be able to answer your valid concerns to help clarify the real benefits that can be achieved from using multi-gyn, and to reinforce why we so love this fabulous range.
Citric acid & sodium bicarbonate are components of the effervescent tablet. They are needed for the reaction in water, to allow the dissolution of the active ingredients. The final solution will be buffered with sodium bicarbonate and sodium citrate. The vaginal douche is used for flushing impurities and microorganisms out of the vagina, not to apply a product that will stay in it. In case of an existing infection, the recommendation is flushing the microbial flora out, and then replenishing it by applying a product which supports the growth of Lactobacilli and other physiological bacteria.
As always it's about getting the balance right (pH) and multi-gyn is the perfect way to achieve this.
Customer Services (Posted on 8 November 2015)
- In moderation, helped prevent miscarriage I am sure Review by DS
- Another welcome addition to the range Review by helen
- Beautifully well designed; perfect Review by Retrobassgirl
- Un messy - I love it Review by gillymotte
Works for me. (Posted on 3 May 2013)
I am confused, who is right?
We know so much more about intimate hygiene than we used to do, and we know that restoring the delicate pH balance (or flora) of the vagina is essential. This can become disturbed, or out of sync when we take antibiotics, by sperm, by certain sopas etc.
Certainly we would never advocate the douching of a vagina with cleaning products, or to add a 'strawberry fields smell' we here at StressNoMore think a woman's body should be celebrated and not masked with man0made fragrances and perfumes that are not natural!
However, when the pH level of the vagina is out of balance, odour can occur, leading to BV (bacterial vaginosis) discomfort, itching and chafing. As you friend in Norway is clearly aware, a balanced vagina stay s healthy. Sometime we all have to take antibiotics for one reason or another and a weekly douche can help to maintain and restore the natural flora of the vagina. As with anything we have to be sure not to overuse a douche, not to introduce soaps and chemical and to keep it as natural as possible. A healthy vagina will benefit from a weekly douche if you are taking antibiotics.
I hope this helps - I know that douche use is controversial, but keep it natural and healthy, don't over use it and aim to keep the balance of the pH. You can test the pH levels if you are unsure with pH test swabs - they are invaluable as a first-line of defence to see when our pH levels are unbalanced (this is when we become more prone to infection)
Hope this helps
Customer Care Team