Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Keep motivated during your daily pelvic floor workout with Michelle Kenway’s routines set to music.
Whether you’re a beginner who is new to pelvic floor exercises, or consider yourself at an intermediate level, this unique audio pelvic floor training program is perfect for you.
If you are new to pelvic floor exercise, Physiotherapist Michelle Kenway will teach you how to do pelvic floor exercises correctly with her beginner’s workout. Performing pelvic floor exercises incorrectly can cause more harm than good to your pelvic floor muscles.
If you have already mastered the art of pelvic floor exercise, this CD will motivate you through an intermediate pelvic floor workout.
Both workout programmes are produced and presented by top Australian Physiotherapist Michelle Kenway, and are set to music that will help keep you focused and motived.
Michelle Kenway Pelvic Floor Exercises Daily Workout CD’s user friendly menu allows you to easily choose from these 7 included tracks:
- Introduction to Successful Strengthening
- Finding your Pelvic Floor
- Feeling your Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Using the Correct Pelvic Floor Exercise Technique
- Beginners Pelvic Floor Exercises Workout
- Intermediate Pelvic Floor Exercises Workout
- Progressing and Maintaining your Strength
Perfect to listen to wherever you want to exercise
Use the CD in the privacy of your own home or download the audio to listen when it suits you best; waiting for the bus, in the car, or on your way to work.
If you’re are wanting to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, reduce prolapse symptoms or recover from pelvic floor or gynaecological surgery, Michelle Kenway’s Daily Workout CD is designed to help you achieve your goal. This unique workout CD is also ideal if you are looking to improve bowel and bladder control, or strengthen your pelvic floor muscles during and after pregnancy.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10318|
|5 star :||
|( 2 )|
|4 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Great exercise CD Review by Pauline
Love your work
Pauline (Posted on 21 October 2014)
- Essential for me because my bits are falling out and I don't want to totally lose my pelvic organs out of my vagina! Review by Annie
Easy to follow, and surprisingly very motivational - which is a plus for me, because I am the first to shirk exercise and routine.
I recommend this and have come back to buy her book too. (Posted on 20 October 2014)
- Excellent product! this is a compelling CD, excellent presentation Review by Jill