Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
This sleek and sophisticated manual vacuum device can help you to enjoy a normal and satisfying sex life despite erectile dysfunction.
There are a number medical conditions that can make it difficult to achieve and maintain an erection; diabetes, prostate related illnesses, high blood pressure and even problems with the kidneys or liver can cause erectile dysfunction as a side effect of the illness or the medication used to treat it. Although it can be an embarrassing problem it doesn’t have to put your love life completely on hold. Vacuum erection devices work by creating low pressure around the penis in order to draw blood into the erectile tissues. When the penis is filled with blood it hardens and a constriction ring is then applied to the base of the penis to prevent blood from flowing out again, allowing you to maintain an erection for up to 30 minutes.
The Manual Erection System from MedIntim is a high quality vacuum device that makes this process as simple and effective as possible. The pump handle is large and easy to grip and the clear cylindrical tube makes it easy to monitor your progress as you gradually increase your erection. Plus, it comes with 4 constrictions rings of varying sizes to allow you to find the perfect fit. The erection system is a fantastic alternative to those pharmaceutical methods and for those who prefer not to use chemical based solutions.
Fast results with a long term solution
The Manual Erection System gives you far greater flexibility and control over your erection compared to erection enhancing pills which can take hours to kick in and hours to wear off. You can put the spontaneity back into your love life as the device gives you results in just a few minutes, and you can wear the constriction ring and maintain your erection for up to 30 minutes. Not only is this great for men with erectile dysfunction, it’s also a brilliant solution for those who suffer from premature ejaculation as you can continue to wear the constriction ring and remain erect even after climax. Plus, there is evidence to suggest that men who use a vacuum device to achieve erections will, over time and with regular use, be able to completely overcome erectile dysfunction. By regularly drawing blood into the penis the erectile tissues will become accustomed to the increased blood flow, making it easier to achieve and maintain an erection naturally.
Using the Manual Erection System couldn’t be easier
Along with the pump itself, clear cylinder and 4 constriction rings, the Manual Erection System comes with a cone, constriction ring guides, a bottle of Sylk lubricant, a full guide and instructional DVD and a discreet black storage bag. For your piece of mind, below are the general instructions to use the erection system effectively.
- Shave your pubic area around the base of the penis, using the included lubricant make the area moist as this creates a great seal between the cylinder and the body.
- Comfortably slide the cylinder of the penis and begin to pump following the instructions in the included Manuel. The low pressure in the cylinder will cause the penis to stiffen.
- When the penis is fully erect, slide the rubber constriction ring as far towards to the base of the penis as possible. Remove the cylinder. The ring will keep the blood in the penis to it remains stiff.
- The constriction ring can be used for a maximum of 30 minutes and removed after climax.
- Except the pump, clean all parts of the system with warm water and mild soap.
Delivery & Returns
Manual Erection System Video
|SKU / Product Code||92458|
|Recommended For||Treating erectile dysfunction|
|Included Contents||Manual vacuum pumphead, translucent cylinder, constriction ring guide sleeves 1 and 2, cone, constriction rings (10, 12.5, 15 & 20mm), lubricant, instructions, storage bag|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Manual Erection System User Manual View and/or Download the Manual Erection System Brochure|
Find similar products here:
|4 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Good but costly Review by Reggie
+ good vacuum, easier to use than a bulb or plunger
+ good range of rings and ring loader makes applying them easy
+ cylinder doesn't collapse like cheap ones
- Cost but this is the best pump I have tried so far. (Posted on 6 February 2015)
The instructions for the Manual Erection System advise not to use if you have:
– Abnormally shaped penis,
– Sickle cell anaemia,
– Bone marrow tumours or
– Other diseases that result in a change to blood clotting and lead to bleeding and prolonged erections,
– Medical reasons not to partake in any sexual activity.
I would recommend checking with your GP or doctor if you are unsure if you should use the Manual Erection System.
I hope this helps,