Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Compact dehumidifier dehumidifies and purifies the air while automatically managing the percentage of water content in the ambient air
If you are one of those unfortunate enough to suffer from allergies then you will be more than aware of how tough and irritating it can be. When you are exposed to a humid environment you are susceptible to dust mites, mildew and mould. If you find you seem to suffer a lot and there’s always something wrong, you can most definitely benefit from the effects of the Lanaform Dehumidifier.
How does the electric dehumidifier work? Your dehumidifier works by using a suction mechanism to extract humid air from the room it’s in. This air is then filtered and directed to the condenser at a lower temperature, the effect of which is to turn the water vapour in the air into water, which is then collected in a tank. The “dried” air is then returned back to the room free of ‘nasties’ so you can enjoy fresh, clean air. The most comfortable, relative humidity for human beings is recommended to be between 45% and 55%. The dehumidifier can operate in manual or automatic mode depending upon which you prefer. Moreover the dehumidifier incorporates a timer function, which allows you to program the automatic shutdown of the appliance.
Do you need a humidifier? Enjoy the benefits of the Lanaform Dehumidifier S1
You might not know it - but this is why a humidifier is essential to a healthy home!
There are numerous benefits to having the Lanaform Dehumidifier S1 in your home, work space or basement.
- It will make your home less hospitable to allergens such as mildew, mould and pesky dust mites. It will prevent harmful allergens such as mildew, mould and pesky dust mites that grow in humid areas. Think about the black bits in your shower and bath tub, they are not just a nuisance they are a real health hazard!
- You won’t suffer and disruption from your dehumidifier being on and operating – you will probably forget it’s even there. It fits seamlessly into any home, it is easy to use, no maintenance and you won’t even know it's there but your health will benefit immensely.
- Your dehumidifier will help to eliminate those musty smells in your home which are not only embarrassing they are actually damaging the health of you and your family.
- It will help eliminate mould forming on your linen and other upholstery items and clothing. It will also stop things going mouldy in the home such as linen and furniture.
- Your dehumidifier will help reduce irritation to your skin and your respiratory system helping you to breathe more easily.
- Your clothes will dry faster and your food will stay fresher for longer so you will save money! If it makes your food last longer, imagine the benefits to your health too!
- You will notice you need to dust less and a lot of it will be eliminated which is a real bonus! There are few plusses with housework, but this humidifier will make dusting a thing of the past because...
- If you live in an air conditioned home a humidifier will help it run more efficiently
Modern in its appearance and attractive in design, the Lanaform Dehumidifier S1 won’t stand out like a sore thumb in your home, it will blend in nicely and do its job proficiently. Don’t suffer from the harmful effects humidity can cause any longer, take action today!
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10916|
|Recommended For||Allergy sufferers, humid atmosphere|
|Included Contents||Fitted with an air filter and carbon filter|
|Power||UK Adaptor/plug. Factory fitted, screw fixed adaptor to the EU plug - Voltage: 220-240V Frequency: 50Hz Power: 220W|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Depth||2.5L water tank|
|Size||37.5 x 30 x 53cm / 14.7 x 11 x 20.8 inch|
|Washing Instructions||To clean the water tank and its cover, first switch off and unplug the appliance. Use the clean, warm water to avoid any risk of mould growth. Dry the tank and its cover with a soft, dry cloth.|