Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Regular Price: £44.99
Offer Price: £34.99
Make every squeeze count with the Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer
The Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer lets you know if you are exercising your pelvic floor correctly and will help you to measure the improvement and progress too. This strength measuring is vital to the success of your 12 week exercise plan! The Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer sensor automatically inflates for a perfect comfortable fit. As you squeeze your pelvic floor muscles correctly it uses 'biofeedback' to tell you that you are using the right muscles, it measures your pelvic muscle strength and times the squeezes perfectly teaching you the art of perfect pelvic floor exercises - for the best results ever!
So not only does the Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer help you to locate the correct pelvic floor muscles, exercise them correctly and get them stronger - it means that NO SQUEEZE IS EVER WASTED!
Know the signs of a weak pelvic floor and protect yourself from leaks, looseness and lack of sensation!
Weak Pelvic Floor
Constipation & Straining to Poo
Tampons Fall Out
Love Life is Lack-Lustre
Lower Back Ache
Bulging "Pot Belly"
Strong Pelvic Floor
No More Accidents
Control Your Bladder & Bowel
Strong Vaginal Walls
Great Sex - For You and Your Partner
Strong Back, Ache-Free Hips
We're here to tell you that in just 12 weeks the Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer can help you to get strong again. If you ignore your weak pelvic floor it will not go away - it will steadily get worse. Bladder weakness will become incontinence and 1/10 women who suffers with bladder incontinence will go on to develop faecal incontinence. Don't suffer in silence, join with the hundreds of thousands of women who choose Kegel8 to get strong and take control of their pelvic floor health and thier lives!
Exercise it - Measure it - Manage it; with the Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer
You don't 'need' anything to help you exercise your pelvic floor muscles, but UK specialists Kegel8 know that kegel exercises fail for a number of reasons:
- Working the wrong muscles - inability to target the pelvic floor muscles correctly means that we move our buttocks or thighs and wonder why there is no improvement....
- We get bored - doing kegel exercises can be boring (especially if you are not 100% sure you're doing them correctly!)
- Slow, slow - progress is slow. Pelvic floor muscle regeneration takes at least 30 days but with Kegel8 we'll keep you motivated!
- We give up too soon - see the 30 day rule above, and exercise for 12 weeks - it'll last you years!
- Measuring pelvic floor muscle strength is practically impossible.
- Relax - we don't know it is important! We need to properly relax the pelvic floor between squeezes or contractions to gives the blood chance to flow back into the muscles, feeding and strengthening, it's not all about 'tightness' (which incidentally is NOT good!)
4 reasons why the Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer is right for you
- This pelvic toner zones in on the muscles that count giving you targeted pelvic floor exercises so every exercise session get you stronger. .
- Boredom won't come in to it, you'll be fascinated by the screen and because you can measure your progress you'll want more!
- The 'squeeze scale' tells you your progress every step of the way, to help you achieve your goals and keep you motivated.
- Relax properly in between muscle contractions for the best results!
The Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer will get your pelvic floor strong in the following 3 ways:
- Training Mode - you'll be guided through timed slow and then fast kegel exercises. On-screen prompts tell you when to squeeze and lift the pelvic floor muscles, when to relax and for how long too. You will be guided along to ensure you get the best results.
- Free Training Mode - if you want to do your own exercises then freestyle! For instance, if you leak when you cough, sneeze, laugh or run, you'll want to practice fast flex exercises. Fast flex exercises target the fast twitch muscle fibres in your pelvic floor responsible for controlling your sphincter muscles. If however you find you can't go very long between loo visits or you often need to get up in the night to empty your bladder, try focussing instead on slow flex exercises.
- Measure Mode - Measure and manage your progress with the help of the unique 'Squeeze Scale'. It will also help you to keep focussed and motivated. Kegel8 have also included a handy Squeeze Scale Diary in the instruction booklet enabling you to set yourself weekly targets and record your progress. When you start to monitor your progress and see how well you are doing, you'll find it amazingly inspirational in your quest for a stronger pelvic floor. After all - you wouldn't go on a diet without weighing yourself first!
Kegel8 guides you through slow and fast flex kegels. This is the secret to success - here's why:
With the Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer you'll be guided through both types of pelvic floor exercise for maximum success in the Training Mode. We don’t want to get all technical on you, but knowing the difference between fast and slow kegel exercises could unlock the key to your success.
Slow Flex or slow kegels are for 'endurance'. The deepest pelvic floor muscles run from our pubic bone to the tail bone with mainly slow twitch fibres. These muscles stabilise our core holding our pelvic organs such as the bladder, bowel and uterus in place, to exercise these muscles we must perform 'slow flex' exercises.
Fast Flex or fast kegels for fast twitch fibres help to 'fire' the sphincter muscles into action to stop urine and hold back wind. These fast twitch fibres contract very quickly and with force when we cough or sneeze; to keep these muscles doing their job correctly we must perform 'fast flex' exercises.
Pelvic Floor Exercises have never been easier with the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Trainer - don't delay!
We all know that we should do our pelvic floor exercises regularly, but somehow we do a few cursory squeezes, then wonder why things don't feel as 'trim' as they used to be! Currently the UK is in the grip of a weak pelvic floor epidemic - panty pad manufacturers try to convince us it is 'normal' to wear panty pads daily because we're a mum/menopausal or some other tosh! We are here to tell you it is not OK, your pelvic floor is crying out for attention and the Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer is the perfect way to get back in shape in just 12 weeks, regain control and put a smile back on your face!
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||91856|
|Recommended For||Manual pelvic floor exercises and measuring the strength of pelvic floor muscles to help improve strength and control.|
|Can be used with||Electronic exercisers (kegle8 Ultra & Ultra 20) as a way of recording strength amd monitirng progress|
|Included Contents||Kegel8 Trainer Unit, 2 x batteries, one inflatable vaginal probe, Kegel8 carry case.|
|Guarantee||1 year manufacturers warranty|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Pre October 2014 Kegel8 Trainer User Manual View and/or Download the New and Improved Kegel8 Trainer User Manual|
Find similar products here:
|5 star :||
|( 8 )|
|4 star :||
|( 1 )|
|3 star :||
|( 1 )|
|2 star :||
|( 1 )|
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Was hard to use at first Review by Miss-Tee Rain
- Yes, more responsive, faster muscle reaction Review by 1968Buzz
No accidents for the last 2 months, so in my late 40s I'm delighted to have been able to change my body for the better
b x (Posted on 10 December 2015)
- Easy to use Review by Claire
- Get one! Review by Mags
- Where is my review? Are these all fake? Review by Fiona
Our reviews are totally genuine and we published your review on the 22nd April 2015 on the product page with the following reply (it is on this page) and I said 'Please contact us for a replacement, we want you to get the best results from the Kegel8 Trainer. I am afraid you did not log in to write this review therefore I do not have an e mail address for you so I can't contact you directly so if you read this please get in touch and we'll replace this for you! Here to help, Fiona, Customer Care Team ”
(Posted on 22 April 2015)
Today 28th April we have received your second query which I am afraid we'll have to address publically. As with your previous review I am unable to contact you directly because you did not leave us an e mail address or login to write to your review - as I stated in my previous reply 6 days ago we want you to get the best our of your trainer but cannot help you if we can't reach you.
Our reviews are genuine, our customer service is genuine - we want to help women like you!
Customer Care Team tel 01482 496932 (Posted on 28 April 2015)
- I actually know I am doing them right Review by jill
- Very very happy with this purchase. Review by Mamma
- GOOD TRAINER Review by NAYA
Dear Naya, thank you for your feedback. The quick contraction section on the exercise programme is very quick and is therefore not able to be measured as other parts of the exercises are. However it does have a timed 'count down' for users to follow when performing the fast squeeze/relax/squeeze/ for 10 seconds. This fast kegel exercise is ideal to exercise the fast twitch fibres, they are the ones that spring into action (very quickly) when we cough or sneeze. I hope this helps, thank you for your review.
Fiona@SNM (Posted on 13 June 2014)
- Mixed review Review by Greenmeg
I bought this machine in order to assess where I was re: pelvic floor strength and how well my exercise routine was working.
Unfortunately it never operated properly and got stuck repeatedly asking me to reinflate it continuously.
I also found the backlight constantly going out to be really annoying. It's not really a feature in my book if you have to keep asking for the light on! (In my view).
So it's gone back and I think I will order a similar machine but different make as I'm not that impressed by this one.
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you have not got on well with the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Trainer and it did not meet your expectations. The back light goes out to preserve battery power and it can be relit with the touch of a switch however and I shall forward your points to the manufacturer who always like to act on feedback.
Good luck with your efforts to get strong, you are going in the right direction, I hope you get sorted with the NHS machine shortly so that you are able to continue with your rehabilitation and strengthening - it is key to your progress and I am afraid long NHS waiting lists don't help. DO let us know if we can help you further, it is vital you keep exercising to avoid further surgery and to keep strong. Here to help
Stephanie@Kegel8 (Posted on 26 August 2013)
- Brilliant product Review by Caz
The information and review I read was positive so I felt it was worth giving it a go, the first time I used it I used the test programme which confirmed I was only reaching level one, but after ten days was delighted when I again worked through the test programme to find I was now on level four.
I am now feeling quite positive that my pelvic floor will continue improving reducing the likely hood of having to have further surgery. (Posted on 3 February 2013)
Yes you can use the trainer, but it is a manual exerciser and it is a great way to monitor your progress (or deterioration if you forget to exercise!).
However initially I would point you to a new probe http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/beacmed-perisphera-h-perineal-probe-10089.html it uses both channels on the Ultra and really gives an added umph to your exercises. Then I would ask you to be patient. We are about to put forward a new machine for medical certification - called the Multitone. It will exercise, and measure so it it the next step in Kegel8's progression. I don't have a launch date, the certification can sometimes take months but we are quietly hopeful that this UK made device will sail through.
Everything s crossed for this, hope this helps
Customer Care Team
Is this a good starter product and do I need to buy any additional gear to go with it such as leads?
This product is not digital - you have to do the exercise. If you know you have good muscle control then go for this, if you know you are weak you might want to consider an electronic one such as the Kegel8 Tight & Tone or the Ultra.
All our units are supplied ready to go
I hope this helps
Davinia@Customer Care Team
Can you tell me will this pelvic floor exerciser help me after my hysterectomy?
Yes the Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer will be good for you if you already have good muscle control - as you need to do the work to exercise. Physios like that.
However if you know your muscles are quite weak and have a problem getting them to squeeze and release I would point you to the Kegel8 Ultra or the Kegel8 Tight & Tone. http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/brands/kegel8.html
These are electronic machines and they do the work for you.
Your surgeon was spot on - wish more would tell women how important it is to exercise post hysterectomy surgery. Pelvic floor exercises will help you with your recovery, but you also need to be aware that as you have had a hysterectomy you are more prone to suffering from a prolapse (3x more likely I'm afraid) so strengthening up your pelvic floor is vital for you at this point. Ask your Doctor when you are safe to start using a machine like this. Any tenderness may be as a result of repairing scar tissue - but get the OK to go ahead first.
1. Watch your weight. Lose 10% of your body weight and your pelvic floor will be 50% stronger
2. Kegel Exercise
3. No constipation or straining - buy a squatty potty http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=squatty
4. Look out for Prolapse friendly pelvic floor exercises (Michelle Kenway) - do the wrong ones and you could prolapse.http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/brands/michelle-kenway.html
5. Sit up, correct your posture - check out Tasha Mulligan on You Tube and tips about correct alignment and posture - it is so vital to the health of your pelvic floor.
Hope this helps, we are about to tie in with the Hysterectomy Association - we know you ladies need more help and information and we are hoping to give it!
Here to help
Yes it would if you can get the probe in - so it depends on the severity of your prolapse (how far it has come down). Ideally you need to manage your prolapse. That means exercise to get your pelvic floor strong (Kegel8 Ultra 20 is our most powerful machine and probably would be better for you) http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/kegel8-ultra.html
You also need to look at weight - lose 10% of your body weight will improve the strength of your pelvic floor by 50%
Combat constipation - straining really weakens the pelvic floor http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/squattypotty-ecco-92308.html
Vit D - Supplement while you pelvic floor exercise for better results http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=vitamin+D3&_antispam=antispam_432
I hope this helps - let me know if we can help you further
Customer Care Team
The Kegel8 Pelvic Trainer is a manual device that you will need to complete the exercises yourself by squeezing your muscles. The Kegel8 Trainer is an effective kegel exercise trainer which guides you through the simple exercises. Ensuring that you are not only squeezing and lifting the correct muscles but holding the squeeze long enough to make it effective means you will get great results. The ‘squeeze scale’ test mode allows you to exercise to your own strength and monitor your progress and improvements in pelvic floor strength.
The Pelvic Trainer can:
• Help with continence problems
• Prevent or reduce pelvic floor problems
• Increase sexual satisfaction
• Treat vaginal and uterine prolapse (depending on severity of symptoms)
• Help strengthen muscles that have become weakened following childbirth, hernia operations or hysterectomies.
• Improve pelvic muscle strength and blood supply.
Have you considered the Kegel8 Ultra 20? http://www.kegel8.co.uk/kegel8-ultra.html
t's simple; with the use of neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) and electrical nerve stimulation. Electrical impulses are introduced to the body by a probe, or electrode pad, which stimulate a contraction within the pelvic floor. These contractions exercise the muscles and, as with any kind of exercise performed regularly, build strength and tone.
This electrical stimulation from the Kegel8 works 90% of the pelvic floor muscles, unlike manual "Kegels" which target only 40%.
If you need any further advice or guidance and to place a telephone order please feel free to call us on 01482 496932
Customer Service Team
Would any item help with over active bladder?
Thank you for your enquiry! It can be a devastating blow to realise that you are no longer in complete control of your body. Here at Kegel8 we understand all too well the effect that pelvic floor dysfunction has on every single aspect of a woman's life. Whether bladder weakness has you too embarrassed or anxious to leave the house, prolapse is making it difficult to go to the toilet or an uninspired sex life has led to relationship problems, in a matter of just 12 weeks, we have the product for you.
Electrical impulses are introduced to the body by a probe, or electrode pad, which stimulate a contraction within the pelvic floor. These contractions exercise the muscles and, as with any kind of exercise performed regularly, build strength and tone. This electrical stimulation from the Kegel8 works 90% of the pelvic floor muscles, unlike manual "Kegels" which target only 40%.
I would really recommend taking a look at our Kegel8 Ultra 20, this amazing little unit has 20 preset programmes to choose from which include urge incontinence and over active bladder. The reviews are a great tool for seeing if it sounds the right product for you too.
Customer Services Team