Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Doing your kegel exercises has never been easier than with the KegelSmart; you simply wait for the vibrations and squeeeeze!
Brand new to the market, Intimina KegelSmart is creating a real buzz thanks to its innovative touch sensor technology and vibration guided exercise programmes.
When you squeeze against it, KegelSmart grades your pelvic floor strength from 1 (very weak) to 5 (very strong), and automatically selects an exercise routine suitable for your body.
The idea is that you contract your pelvic floor muscles when KegelSmart vibrates, then relax when the vibration stops. Depending on your current muscle strength, KegelSmart will adjust the duration and rhythm of vibrations to the appropriate level for you. This helps you to work your muscles hard enough to tone them up without overdoing it; just like a personal trainer!
KegelSmart has been developed in conjunction with gynaecologists and pelvic health experts to ensure that it provides optimum exercise routines for the best results. Each session provides a thorough and effective pelvic floor workout within just 5 minutes.
You should use it daily to begin with, and once you’ve reached your goal you can maintain by using KegelSmart around 3 times each week.
How do you know when you’ve reached your goal? Well, each time you turn KegelSmart on an LED light flashes to indicate your current exercise levels; one flash is very weak, whilst five flashes is very strong. This helps you to keep track of your progress and is a brilliant way to keep yourself motivated as your muscles improve.
KegelSmart is made from waterproof medical grade silicone and has a gorgeous soft-touch finish to make it really comfortable to insert. A secure silicone loop gives you confidence when removing it, and the whole device is 100% waterproof for complete hygiene and safety.Our guide to the perfect Kegel training routine
If this Kegel Exerciser vibrates - is it just a sex toy?
No! The vibration is not only there to guide you through kegel exercises correctly but it also makes the exercise much more effective than ordinary kegel exercises! Initially vibration in strength training was explored in astronauts, as an effort to decrease the loss of muscle and bone mass in space. Later vibration in muscle training has been popular for many top-level athletes and several research programs have documented the effects on muscle strength The idea of using vibration in training pelvic floor muscles works in exactly the same way - your pelvic floor, is a bed of muscles, use it or lose it!
Your guide to the perfect Kegel training routine
In your very first session with KegelSmart kegel exerciser you'll start on level 3 and the touch sensors will measure the amount of pressure you exert on the trainer, so when you contract (squeeze & lift) your pelvic floor it will be able to interpret your current level of pelvic floor fitness. Genius! We are not all the same and Kegelsmart understands this, so it will help you along on your journey to a stronger pelvic floor. When the Kegelsmart has checked your strength level the program will select the right level for your next kegel exercise session. It will continue to evaluate your strength in every session, ensuring that you are always exercising at the optimal level for you!
How do you use the Kegelsmart pelvic exerciser?
- When you feel the vibration that is your cue to lift and squeeze your pelvic muscles, hold the contraction for the duration of the vibration.
- When the vibration stops, release your pelvic muscles and relax - this is really important to relax properly.
- Remember that the resting in between kegel exercises is an important part of the exercise, as it gives your pelvic floor muscles time to recover, when you relax, circulation is restored back into the muscle. Don't hold your breath - breathe normally as you do your routine.
- Each exercise routine will begin with a Kegel warm-up 0 that is short contract and rest exercises, followed by the main kegel workout of longer contract-rest exercises that are best suited to your personal pelvic floor strength level.
- You'll feel a series of 3 quick vibrations which signify the end of the exercise routine and the device automatically.turns off.
- For the best results we recommend you complete a KegelSmart exercise routine daily. Once you have reached your goals, reduce to 3-5 times a week to maintain your new pelvic floor strength. Pelvic floor muscles, just like other muscle groups, require regular exercise to stay toned and in great shape, so KegelSmart should become part of your ongoing exercise routine.
Kegel Exercising is essential for every woman Your pelvic floor is one of the most important muscle groups in your body - because it supports vital internal organs like the bladder, bowel, and uterus and helps them to work properly. If your pelvic floor becomes weak - which it does following pregnancy, childbirth, weight-gain, ageing, hormonal changes or during menopause Kegelsmart is the quick and easy way to provide targeted exercises that realy work.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10004|
|Recommended For||Pelvic floor exerciser that guides you using vibration for fast effective reults. Fully waterproof, use it while you clean your teeth!|
|Included Contents||KegelSmart, Antibacterial Storage Pouch, Instruction Manual, 1 Year Warranty|
|Material||100% Body-Safe, Hypoallergenic, Medical-Grade Silicone And ABS Plastic|
|Power||1 x AAA Battery (Not Included)|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Intimina KegelSmart User Manual|
|CE Approved||FDA Cleared And CE Marked Medical Device|
|Does Not Include||Phthalate And BPA Free|
|Size||8.3cm x 3.4cm (3.3 inches x 1.4 inches)|
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
- really stylish, and works very effectively, I already notice a big difference. Review by Sharon S
I have checked the IFUs and there are no contra indications for use if you have a prolapse. The only caution I would add is that if the cystoceole .actually causes a blockage the kegelsmart could get stuck behind it. As long as you are aware of this. Please also be aware that exercise is essential as it can stop the prolpase from getting worse, and it can stop other organs from prolapsing too. With a cystocele (bladder) you often then get a bowel prolapse too, so watch constipation (get a toilet stool like the squatty potty), and supplement with Vitamin D3 as this is clinically proven to help with a weak pelvic floor. Hope this helps
Customer Care Team