Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Do you suffer from persistent pain in the soles and heels of your feet?
This common problem is often down to wearing incorrect footwear that fails to adequately support your arches. These Inflatable Arch Supports allow you to control the level of lift beneath your arches for optimum comfort and correct posture.
People with flat feet or fallen arches will find these supports really reduce aches and pains and also improve their balance and alignment. To use them simply pump the inflatable pad to reach the desired size, then pull them over your feet; they are completely elasticated to fit feet of any size. You can then wear your shoes as normal and enjoy the increased support and comfort. When you remove the supports you can deflate them by pressing the button on the bottom of the pad.
Help for Plantar Fasciitis with inflatable arch supports
Plantar fasciitis is a common cause of heel pain, involving pain and inflammation of a thick band of tissue which is called the plantar fascia. This tissue runs across the bottom of the foot connecting the heel bone to the toes. Plantar fasciitis commonly causes sharp stabbing pains, usually first thing in the morning. When the foot has limbered up the pain usually subsides. However the pain from plantar fasciitis may return after long periods of standing or being on the feet.
Stretching and strengthening exercises are recommended for the relief of plantar fasciitis. These will also help:
- Physiotherapy: A Physiotherapist can teach a number of exercises that will stretch the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon. Focussing on strengthening the lower leg muscles will also help to stabilise both the ankle and heel.
- Plantar Fasciitis night splints: A splint that stretches the calf and arch of your foot can be worn during sleep, this works to hold the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon in a lengthened position helping to stretch and relieve pain.
- Inflatable arch supports, off-the-shelf heel cups, cushions or custom-fitted arch supports will help to distribute pressure to your feet and allow the wearer to move more evenly.
These arch supports help to reduce pronation (the rolling of the foot inwards) and fully support the heel. Plus, they’re antimicrobial to prevent bacteria from gathering and causing odour or infection when worn for long periods of time.
Don't put up with pain; Inflatable Arch Supports could help you have happy feet!
Not recommended for people with diabetes.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||92194|
|Brand||North American Healthcare|
Find similar products here:
|4 star :||
|( 1 )|
|2 star :||
|( 1 )|
|1 star :||
|( 1 )|
- they did not give my arches the support I needed. Review by SHirley Cross
- I find them more effective in the morning for me. Review by Sally-Anne
I find the pain will return if I've been on my feet all day so if I am at home I will then slip these on again.
However I find them more effective in the morning for me, not sure why. (Posted on 18 November 2014)
- Don't Bother Review by claire
I am sorry you are disappointed with your purchase, please telephone our customer services team who will be able to help you.
Good luck with your appointment with the Chiropodist - I am sorry these arched supports did not help you but we appreciate your honest feedback, it will help other with their choice of product.
Customer Care Team (Posted on 15 November 2014)