Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
IMAK Arthritis Gloves offer you a effective, non-invasive arthritis relief.
IMAK Arthritis Gloves are designed to provide soothing relief and healing warmth to those suffering from arthritis of the hands. This innovative product has been designed by a leading orthopaedic surgeon to help to relieve the aches, pains and stiffness associated with arthritis.
IMAK Arthritis Gloves have also been commended by the Arthritis Foundation for their ease of use.
IMAK Arthritis Gloves provide mild compression for warmth and help increase circulation
The IMAK Arthritis Gloves not only provide mild compression to the hands to help improve circulation in order to promote healing and reduce pain, they also offer soothing warmth to provide arthritis relief even on the coldest days.
The fingerless design means that the gloves can be worn all day, every day, allowing you to write, type and do all of the other things you would normally do throughout the day. The soft, breathable Lycra fabric is comfortable to wear for long periods of time (even throughout the night) and can be hand-washed.
What is so good about IMAK Arthritis Gloves, and what size should I buy?
- IMAK gloves for arthritis offer gentle compression that is an effective, non-invasive arthritis relief
- Provides mild compression to help control or even decrease the swelling in the joints
- Open fingertip design allows you the freedom to feel, touch and grip
- Breathable soft cotton material keeps hands dry and comfortable always, not hot clammy and sweaty
- Comfortable arthritis gloves that can be worn all day and night
IMAK Arthritis gloves are suitable for men and women and available in the following sizes:
They suit all hands. To find your size, simply put a ruler against your hand as shown to the right here.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||82711|
|Recommended For||mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing.|
|Included Contents||1 Pair|
|Material||Soft, breathable cotton material|
|Size||Small, Medium, Large (see size guide image)|
|Washing Instructions||Hand wash and air dry|
Find similar products here:
|5 star :||
|( 9 )|
|4 star :||
|( 7 )|
|3 star :||
|( 2 )|
|2 star :||
|( 2 )|
Items 1 to 10 of 20 total
- good Review by MJ
- Bought a pair to see what they were like. Just ordered two more pair. Draw your own conclusion. Review by Jac the Hat
- Comfortable and warm but stitching around fingers lets them down. Review by Barbedwire
StressNoMore Reply: Hi. I am sorry to hear you have found these gloves to have poor stitching - this is most unusual. If you would like to give us a call to discuss we could take this up with the manufacturer for you. (Posted on 19 March 2013)
- Soft and warm Review by Beza
- Like them very much Review by Kath
- They work! Review by T
- Marvellous Review by Debs
- Not bad Review by Joan
- Helpful Review by Greenbowl
- Mostly good, but washing can be a problem Review by Cara
Please see the glove measuring guide on this product page http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/imak-arthritis-gloves-82711.html
it is the same for men and woman, just based on small, medium and large hands.
Hope this helps.
Tom Customer Care Team