Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Osteozin bone supplement is the natural way to keep your bones healthy and strong
There are many things that can affect your bones and joints; aging, injuries, poor diet and conditions like arthritis and back pain. To manage existing problems and keep further ones from developing, it’s an excellent idea to take a supplement for bone health. Osteozin contains a blend of vitamins and minerals that are essential for keeping your bones in optimal condition.
Osteozin supplement for bones and joints is particularly beneficial for:
- Children, to support the growth of new bones and teeth
- Pregnant or breast feeding women
- Menopausal women
- Elderly people
- Athletes who need extra support to avoid injury
- Muscle cramps
- Period pain
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
Take 3 tablets daily to ensure that your body is getting the nutrients it needs to keep you active and free from pain.
What’s in Osteozin?
- Calcium and Magnesium: these minerals are vital for maintaining normal muscle function and healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc: supports your immune system, DNA synthesis and the maintenance of your bones
- Vitamin D3: helps your body to absorb calcium and phosphorus – the building blocks of strong bones and teeth. It also nourishes your immune system and muscles
- Vitamin K2: works with vitamin D3 to make sure that calcium is deposited in your bones rather than your arteries, where it’s not needed and can cause heart attacks
Calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate), Magnesium (magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate), Zinc Citrate, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Sodium Borate, Anti-caking Agent (silica, magnesium stearate), Bulking agent [microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Stabiliser (croscarmellose).
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11245|
|Recommended For||Supporting the growth and maintenance of healthy bones|
|Dosage||3 tablets daily, preferably with breakfast|