Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Regular Price: £59.99
Offer Price: £39.99
Regular Price: £79.99
Offer Price: £52.99
Heal your pelvic and abdominal pain once and for all!
This DVD allows you to understand the various symptoms and potential causes of your pelvic and abdominal pain from the comfort and privacy of your own home. It will help you free yourself from pelvic discomfort through a series of massages and stretches which you follow along in real time. The DVD tutorial also offers you easy-to-follow internal manual therapy techniques and a demonstration on how you can use dilators for optimum effects.
Get to the root cause of your pelvic pain with Amy Stein!
You will learn loads of techniques and coping methods for pelvic and abdominal pain such as:
- Pelvic pain explained for men, women and children
- Signs, symptoms and causes
- Indications, anatomy and positioning
- Diaphragmatic breathing and relaxing the pelvic floor
- Massage techniques including lying, standing, seated, external, lower body and internal
- Bonus material: Self-care and behavioural modifications
The DVD will provide you with 120 minutes of self-care strategies that will fully equip you to deal with pelvic dysfunction and pain. Author Amy Stein DPT, BCB-PMD is considered a leading expert and at the forefront of treating pelvic pain and dysfunction, women’s health and manual therapy for men, women and children.
Don’t leave your pelvic and abdominal pain to chance any longer and educate yourself today to live a healthier happier life. Knowledge is power and you will receive this in abundance with the Healing Pelvic and abdominal Pain DVD.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10836|
|Recommended For||Pelvic & abdominal pain, IC/PBS, IBS, Vulvodynia, Endometriosis, Non bacterial prostatitis, Pudendal Neuralgia, Unexplained back, pelvic tailbone, abdominal, bladdr, bowel, genial & sexual pain and dysfunction.|
|Included Contents||1 x DVD|
|Size||5 x 0.1 x 5 inches|
|5 star :||
|( 3 )|
- Good explanation of pelvic floor anatomy and conditions that contribute to pain Review by Kathryn
- Just like a 1 to 1 therapy session. can't praise this highly enough Review by Worklife 150
- This DVD gave me a eureeka moment Review by Bob R
Thank goodness for the likes of Amy Stein, this DVD was a real eureka moment. (Posted on 9 February 2017)