Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Being a woman certainly has its good and bad points, but the hassle of your monthly period is now over with Gynotex Sponge Tampons!
A real annoyance to some, it can prohibit you from doing the things you love such as sports, swimming, and worst of all, sex! Or can it? Powered by the latest gynaecological research and data, Gynotex allows you to lead an active and fulfilled lifestyle and sex life during menstruation. Made entirely from absorbent sponge material, Gynotex soft tampons are completely safe to use and devoid of any chemicals that may cause irritation.
They're environmentally friendly too! With each tampon weighing just 2 grams, the composition and unique action of Gynotex means the absorption capacity is greatly superior to more traditional sanitary products. So comfortable and easy to use, you won't even realise you're wearing it and you won't have any tell-tale cords and strings hanging down either.
How to use your Gynotex Sponge Tampon
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after insertion
- To insert, stand with one leg raised, then use your middle finger to push the tampon in until it is against your cervix
- Wearable for up to 8 hours. It will catch everything as it comes out so you'll barely know that you're on your period!
- Remove by gripping the tampon between your index and middle fingers and gently pulling
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||81132|
|Recommended For||Soft sponge tampons for use during your period, no strings, no worry!|
|Included Contents||6 individually wrapped soft-sponge stringless and cordless tampons from Gynotex.|
|Container Type||Individually wrapped cordless sponge tampons|
|Does Not Include||No toxins, No bleach|
|Product Weight||2g each|
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
|4 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Prefer the wet versions, but they are great. Review by Kelly
- Excellent product... Review by Addy
Product arrived very quickly in discreet packaging. (Posted on 28 December 2012)