Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Baby colic is quick and simple to relieve with this clever doctor designed invention
Colic in babies is often caused by excess gas or constipation. Just think – if you didn’t understand what trapped gas was or how to relieve it, wouldn’t you find the sensation of it upsetting? Trying to find effective colic relief can be a struggle – if your baby won’t stop crying you will already be exhausted and upset, and colic can often have no specific cause.
If you think that your baby’s colic could be caused by trapped wind or constipation, give Windi a try! This clever catheter enables you to remove your baby’s excess gas for it. Doctors will sometimes recommend using a rectal thermometer to do this, but WIndi is specially designed to be much safer and more comfortable. Made from soft and pliable BPA- and latex-free material, Windi is gentle on your baby’s body. The stopper ensures that you won’t insert it too far or harm your baby. It offers natural, safe relief from gas in seconds.
Using Windi is a simple 5 step process:
- Gently massage your baby’s belly downward towards the rectum
- Lubricate Windi’s tip with coconut oil or the lubricant of your choice
- Lift your baby’s legs and have a nappy ready; it’s a good idea to do this in the bath!
- Gently insert Windi and listen for a whistling sound; this is the air releasing
- Remove and discard Windi, then enjoy the peace and quiet!
Each pack contains 10 disposable, biodegradable catheters. Suitable for babies from 0-6 months.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11922|
|Recommended For||Relieving trapped wind in babies|
|Disposable||Yes- single use only|