Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Women with rectal prolapse or rectocele share a secret - their daily problems with constipation. Help is at hand because you no longer need to suffer with difficult defecation, overuse of laxatives, or splinting with fingers - passing stool and pooping is made easy with Femmeze, developed by a specialist care nurse - and it works amazingly!
The Femmeze rectocele realignment aid is a new, dignified personal solution that helps women to manage their condition in a more hygienic manner and removes the need for women to use their fingers when realigning the rectum for passing stool. The Femmeze may be most effective when a woman has been advised by a clinician to use her fingers to align the rectocele.
Clinical studies also show that emptying the bowel is best done before performing pelvic exercises in the case of rectocele (bowel prolapse).
Developed with a Nurse, & Bladder and Bowel Consultant from the NHS, the Femmeze could help you to better manage your condition in a discreet and more hygienic way. No longer will women with long or false nails or decreased dexterity have to worry about damaging their vagina in the process either!
The Femmeze is also perfect to slip in your handbag for when you're out and about.
At last there is help for constipation and toileting difficulties if you have rectocele, mucosal prolapse and prolapsed rectum.
- The Femmeze gives you the opportunity to fully empty your bowel without straining.
- Femmeze helps to avoid straining if you have prolapse. Women with prolapse find the bowel is out of position, with femmeze realigning the bowel for effective pooping, defecation, or elimination is easy to do, and less strain on an already weak pelvic floor.
- Femmeze makes pooping cleaner! So often women with a prolapsed bowel will say that they never feel as though they have completely emptied their bowels, they are left with an uncomfortable bulge, this can leave them feeling unclean.
- The Femmeze is also good for women who find that when they toilet, they don’t fully empty their bowels and that no amount of toilet paper (which is uncomfortable and drying) will clear up the residue. Incomplete bowel emptying can be improved with the Femmeze.
- Prolapse Management is made easier with Femmeze - many women want to, or have to avoid surgery, and a simple toilet device such as the Femmeze is helping many women feel normal again, and have their body working 'normally' again. With Femmeze you can manage your prolapse, and more importantly - stop it getting worse by preventing further damage.
- Included is a sachet of lubricant and a small dab should help with insertion.
- Do not use anally – only for vaginal use.
If you have pelvic organ prolapse you need to manage your toileting - because extra strain on your pelvic floor must be avoided at all costs
Clinicians point out that the squatting position is more natural for full elimination of the bowel (defecation, or pooping) and can help avoid colon disease, constipation, haemorrhoids, pelvic floor issues and similar ailments.
When we’re sitting on an upright conventional toilet our bowel is kinked which puts upward pressure on the rectum and keeps the faeces inside. This creates the need to strain in order to eliminate. However in a squatting posture the bend straightens out and defecation becomes easier. When you have a prolapse the bend is more pronounced - the bowel has literally dropped out of position. The Femmeze and the squatting position is ideal for realigning your bowel, to ensure you do not strin and force extra pressure on yur weak pelvic floor.
Assuming the squat position for defecation is the natural way to achieve easier and more complete elimination. Research has shown that in some people, the kink is completely gone while squatting. A squatting toilet stool such as the Squatty Potty (available here at StressNoMore) is invaluable to help you empty your bowels safely and fully and is a perfect partner with the Femmeze.
Using the Femmeze pelvic organ prolapse toilet device will help you poo more easily, and take the strain off your vulnerable pelvic floor.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||91842|
|Recommended For||Helps stool elimination in women with constipation, prolpase and pelvic floor problems|
|Included Contents||1 x Femmeze Vagina Trainer, Storage Bag, 2 Sachets of lubricant|
|Length||20cm (7.9 inches)|
|Insertable Length||7.7cm (3 inches)|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Femmeze Flyer View and/or Download the Femmeze User Manual|
|Width||2.7cm (1.1 inches)|
|5 star :||
|( 2 )|
|3 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Has a use, even if not every week. Review by Alpacaem
Whilst the Femmeze Vagina Trainer is useful, I found it much easier to manipulate higher up stools using my fingers (as I could feel them and know where to apply slight pressure. Having said that...
This device is exceptionally handy if in public toilets, (as I'm not near a sink to wash before seeing anyone) because I can use it and clean the device (anti bacterial wipes) from inside the cubical and no one need know. The other time it is useful for myself is when I'm on my period and don't need the extra mess / hygiene issues of using my fingers. (Posted on 9 April 2016)
- Life saving device Review by Mrs D
Hope this helps other hysterectomy women - I know there are lots of us with problems. (Posted on 3 June 2013)
- It has changed my life it is very effective Review by Femmeze User, 62
Using the Femmeze has made an unbelievable difference, I don't feel like I am giving birth any more. When I use the femmeze I can hear like a 'whooshing' noise and the I go easily it has drastically changed my life. I can't believe that something so simple is so effective. I use femmese anywhere I need to, at home or at other places when I go out. It has changed my life it is very effective, the design is brilliant making it easy to insert.
Why struggle so much when the femmeze is so effective and portable, it fits in my handbag easily and the carry case makes it very discreet. Everything about it is perfect - I just wish I'd been advised about it before. (Posted on 15 March 2013)