Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Baby thermometer in a cute bear design! Make temperature taking FUN!
Does your child have a fever? We understand it’s not always the easiest of tasks when your child has a fever, because not many of them like or will even tolerate their temperature being taken. Why not make this task easier for you and your child by using the Dr Frei Digital Thermometer? Your child will simply adore the cute bear design which makes this thermometer look a lot less medical and intimidating, so much so they may even enjoy getting their temperature taken.
This digital thermometer is specially designed for children. There is a short measuring time of only 10 seconds, which is great for impatient kids. It can be used orally (in the mouth), rectally (in the anus) or for axillary (under the arm). It features a last measurement memory function, high temperature beep sound, automatic switch off, as well as waterproof flexible tip. The digital display is nice and easy to read, so maybe your child can even help to take the readings? What more can you ask for in a thermometer?
How to use the child thermometer
1. Press ON/OFF button to activate. The unit will beep and display. This LCD display test will go on for around 2 seconds.
2. If you press ON/OFF button for more than 2 seconds, the temperature taken last time will be displayed with a «M» mark in the right corner.
3. 37,0°C (or 98.6°F) will appear.
4. When L and flashing °C (°F) displays, the thermometer is ready for temperature measuring. But if the room temperature is higher than 32.0°C (90.0°F), the room temperature will be displayed instead of L.
5. Put the thermometer in the places you want to take their temperature; into mouth, under armpit or inside the anus.
6. The beep will sound when temperature measuring is complete (when taking an oral and rectal temperature). If the signalling tone sounds and «C» is no longer flashing, this means that the measured increase in temperature is now less than 0.1 C in 4 sec. When taking an axillary temperature, ignore the beep sound and wait not less than 1 minute before taking the reading.
7. Press ON/OFF button to turn off the unit. (The unit will automatically power off after approximately nine minutes after use.)
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11303|
|Included Contents||1 x Thermometer & instructions|
|User Manual||User Manual|
|Form||Temperature taking - orally & anally|
|Washing Instructions||Before and after each use, clean the thermometer with a soft cloth and 70% isopropyl alcohol diluted with water, or wash with COLD soapy water. Do not soak for an extended period of time or sterilize by boiling method, gas or steam autoclaves|