Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
For easy and discreet stress incontinence management choose Contam!
Incontinence can really make life difficult – having to constantly think about whether you’ll wet yourself creates a huge amount of worry and embarrassment that can stop you from living life to the fullest. The treatment options available for incontinence don’t help with this, as wearing pads and diapers can make you feel really self-conscious. Pessaries are an effective way of treating both incontinence and prolapse, but they can be difficult to insert and use. Contam have come up with a much easier solution by combining the simple effectiveness of a stress incontinence pessary with the familiarity of tampons.
Contam Normal is a bullet-shaped pessary for stress incontinence. It sits in the vagina just like a tampon and its specially designed shape raises the vaginal wall, shutting the urethra enough to prevent involuntary loss of urine. You will still be able to urinate normally but can go about your day without worrying about leaks, all completely discreetly; no more dressing to conceal bulky pads! The Contam Normal also activates your pelvic floor muscles, subtly strengthening them throughout the day to help further reduce your symptoms.
How to use Contam pessaries
- Wash your hands thoroughly and remove the pessary from its bag
- Soak the pessary in warm water for about 1 minute, then gently squeeze. It will become soft and elastic.
- Contam pessaries are inserted in the same way as menstrual tampons, so find a comfortable position on the toilet or with a leg raised
For incontinence: insert the pessary deep into your vagina, then pull it back slightly so that it’s within reach of your fingers
For prolapse: insert the pessary as deeply as possible into your vagina to support your uterus
- If you find insertion uncomfortable or difficult, try using a vaginal moisturiser such as Gynomunal or Regelle
- Make sure that the removal thread is always outside of your vagina, as with a standard tampon
- To remove, gently pull on the removal thread. The pessary can either be washed and re-used or disposed of in the bin
Suitable for multiple uses
Contam pessaries can be used for up to a week by washing them after each removal. To clean your pessary, either boil it for 3-10 minutes or place it into the washing machine at 60 degrees. Then either leave it to dry naturally or store it in a bowl of water ready for the next insertion.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11008|
|Recommended For||Treating stress incontinence, prolapse and weak pelvic floor muscles|
|Length||Mini: 61mm Regular: 61mm Extra: 66mm Extra Plus: 66mm Super Plus: 66mm|
|Dosage||Wear for up to 12 hours. Can be washed and re-used daily for up to a week.|
|Overall Diameter||Mini: 22mm Regular: 28mm Extra: 33mm Extra Plus: 40mm Super Plus: 45mm|
|Washing Instructions||Boil after use for 3-10 minutes or place in the washing machine at 60 degrees, then store in water until next insertion.|
|5 star :||
|( 6 )|
- Thank you Review by Just me
- Fantastic , comfortable & effective! Review by Runner
- Relief at last!! Review by Suziemac
- Excellent Review by Marg
- Excellent. Review by Ruth P
Delighted. (Posted on 5 May 2016)
- Brilliant, light, easy to use. Fab. Review by RunnMe
Thank you for your message.
These are safe to use, otherwise we wouldn't sell them. I would say if you are finding it difficult to insert or take out then they would be too big.
If this will be the first time in purchasing, we do have starter packs that have different sizes.
Hope this helps.