Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Discreet but powerful stress incontinence management is at your fingertips with Contam
If you suffer from stress incontinence you’ll know what a massive effect it can have on day-to-day life. The worry of potential leaks is stressful and can stop you from carrying on with normal activities like exercise. Treatments like pads and diapers are often bulky and uncomfortable, leaving you feeling self-conscious. Many women choose to use a pessary to treat their incontinence, but the wide variety of models on the market can be confusing and intimidating to use. The Contam stress incontinence pessary is so much simpler – it’s very similar to a standard menstrual tampon, making it quick and easy to insert and remove.
Contam Duo is a specially designed double pessary for stress incontinence. The Contam Duo is designed to offer a stronger level of protection than the Contam Normal; its double shape has a wider fit with a slightly shorter length. It raises the vaginal wall, shutting the urethra enough to prevent involuntary loss of urine. You will still be able to urinate normally but can go about your day without worrying about leaks, all completely discreetly; no more dressing to conceal bulky pads! Wearing a Contam pessary is excellent for your pelvic floor as your muscles will work to hold it in place all day, getting stronger in the process.
How to use Contam pessaries
- Wash your hands thoroughly and remove the pessary from its bag
- Soak the pessary in warm water for about 1 minute, then gently squeeze. It will become soft and elastic.
- Contam pessaries are inserted in the same way as menstrual tampons, so find a comfortable position on the toilet or with a leg raised
For incontinence: insert the pessary deep into your vagina, then pull it back slightly so that it’s within reach of your fingers
For prolapse: insert the pessary as deeply as possible into your vagina to support your uterus
- If you find insertion uncomfortable or difficult, try using a vaginal moisturiser such as Gynomunal or Regelle
- Make sure that the removal thread is always outside of your vagina, as with a standard tampon
- To remove, gently pull on the removal thread. The pessary can either be washed and re-used or disposed of in the bin
Suitable for multiple uses
Contam pessaries can be used for up to a week by washing them after each removal. To clean your pessary, either boil it for 3-10 minutes or place it into the washing machine at 60 degrees. Then either leave it to dry naturally or store it in a bowl of water ready for the next insertion.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11012|
|Recommended For||Treating stress incontinence, prolapse and weak pelvic floor muscles.|
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
- I'll try anything Review by GreatBritishBecky
I bought a pack of 3 and in all honesty rather than use and discard I wash in an underwear bag in the washing machine.
I wanted something I can use as and when and remove when necessary. I know that permanently inserted pessaries can cause erosion and infection and I'd rather manage this myself.
I am 38 and suffered a prolapse after the birth of my 3rd child and I want to avoid prolapse surgery at all costs! (Posted on 1 July 2016)