Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Healthy Halloween Recipes for Spooky Fun without the Calories!
This entry was posted on 20/10/2016.
Halloween is loads of fun for kids and adults alike. It’s a great excuse to dress up in a costume and have a party. But it’s not so great for your health! It’s really tempting to raid the kids trick or treating stash but you won’t be doing yourself any favours. We’ve put together a collection of healthy Halloween recipes that are delicious and fun while being low on sugar and fat. Read on to find out how to make your Halloween party horrifyingly healthful!!!
Everyone goes crazy for pumpkin spice this time of year! This recipe means you can enjoy its delicious Autumn flavours without the calories of a great big full fat latte. Instead of milk it uses pumpkin and bananas to create a creamy and satisfying texture. This makes it much healthier as well as being suitable for vegans and those with lactose intolerance! The Beper Ice Cream Maker will do all the churning and freezing for you, creating a delicious dessert in only 30 minutes!
- 1 425g can of pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and ground cloves)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 – 8 pitted medjool dates
- 118ml carrot juice
- 5 – 6 bananas
- Blend together the bananas, pumpkin puree, vanilla, carrot juice, spices and dates until smooth
- Transfer into your Beper Ice Cream Maker, switch it on and leave for around 30 minutes until frozen
These adorable ghosts are really easy to make and will look great on the table at your party! They are a fantastic way to get kids to eat a healthy snack as they look just as fun as all the other Halloween treats while being mostly fruit! This recipe is quick, easy and fun to do as a family. The Beper Electric Fondue and Bourguignonne Set isn’t just great for making cheese or chocolate fondues at your Halloween party, it can be used beforehand to quickly and easily melt chocolate for recipes.
- 3 bars of white baking chocolate
- 1 bar of milk or dark baking chocolate
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- Line a tray or plate with baking paper
- Fill up your Beper Electric Fondue and Bourguignonne Set with the white baking chocolate
- Turn the device on at the minimum heat level
- When the chocolate has melted, have fun dipping the strawberries in to cover them
- Place them onto the baking paper and put them in the fridge to set
- Place the milk or dark chocolate in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for around 30 seconds, stirring to melt completely (you can also do this in a saucepan on the stove)
- To make your ghosts, dip a toothpick into the chocolate and use it to draw faces onto your strawberries
- Place back in the fridge for a few minutes and they’re ready to serve!
This seriously spooky soup looks like something cooked up in a witch’s cauldron! The Beper Soup Maker makes it incredibly easy to make as once your ingredients are prepared it will do all the work for you. Purple sweet potato can be a bit tricky to get hold of – if you can’t find it just use normal sweet potatoes, their orange colour is still nice a Halloween themed!
- 225g purple sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped into 1 inch chunks)
- 110g cauliflower florets
- 235ml water
- 115ml vegetable stock
- 30ml lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place your ingredients into the Beper Soup Maker
- Choose the ‘Smooth’ setting; your soup will be ready in only 21 minutes!
- Serve with your favourite bread or croutons
Halloween is such a sweet-focused holiday that it’s nice to have a savoury snack to balance things out. These delicious pumpkin crisps are a healthy alternative to normal crisps and will also help you to use up any pumpkins you’ve bought for decorations. Make them in your Beper Digital Fruit Dryer for a tasty treat that’s packed with vitamins and minerals.
- 1 pumpkin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Cut open the pumpkin, scoop out the pulp and discard (keep the seeds and roast them for another lovely snack!)
- Carve away the skin and then cut the flesh into strips
- Toss your pumpkin strips with the oil and spices
- Set the Beper Digital Fruit Dryer to 50 degrees centigrade
- Set the timer to 16 hours and leave it to work, this should be enough time to get a delicious crispy texture
- Enjoy! Your crisps will keep in a sealed container for a couple of weeks