Great British Service

Free UK Delivery Over £50

100% Discreet Packaging & Billing

WIN A BEEM Air Joy Cool Bladeless Fan - worth £120

It's your lucky day! With the sun out in full force you need the Beem Bladeless Fan in your life!

Cool yourself in style with this stunning bladeless fan.

Who is this fan suitable for?

The fan has no blades so has no 'dust trap' like other fans means hygienic easy cleaning! Adjustable 90˚ rotation for the most effective air circulation and cooling ever. The BEEM Air Joy Cool is an ideal product for those who prefer to sleep in a cool, crisp bedroom but can’t quite fall to sleep with the sounds of a regular old fashioned fan. Just simply place the bladeless fan wherever you desire, set the timer on (an hour or two hours) and fall to sleep as cool as a cucumber.

• Perfect for use around children because its 100% safe
  • Ideal for the elderly who suffer from heat exhaustion in the summer
  • The whole family
  • Offices

Want to WIN this SCORCHIO prize?

There are a number of ways you can enter (feel free to do all three to maximize your chances of winning)

1.Comment on this post WHY you think YOU should WIN.

2. Like our StressNoMore page and share this blog post onto your Facebook

3. Follow @stressnomore on twitter and tweet us with #COOLMEDOWN

a Rafflecopter giveaway

9 thoughts on “WIN A BEEM Air Joy Cool Bladeless Fan - worth £120”

• Dawn Brodribb
    Dawn Brodribb 18/07/2016 at 15:10

Because My hubby has a fan on 24/7 and even sleeps with it on!

• Lynne Durkin
    Lynne Durkin 18/07/2016 at 16:14

Perfect for my grandchildren's bedroom in this heat, much safer than having windows open x

• Hester McQueen

It would be so useful - love how easy it is to clean - The timer is a bonus.

• Jeanette

My 7-year-old would love this! :-)

• Lee

This would be great for my nan, in this hot weather.

• Sarah Andrews
    Sarah Andrews 18/07/2016 at 20:59

I'm not on twitter - please don't hold that against me! I need this fan, I find it so difficult to sleep in the heat. I can't leave windows open at night because I have a severe phobia which stops me and I can't sleep with the noise of a fan. I also have my 10 year old dog at the end of my bed and I REALLY worry about him in the heat.

• Brooke Ritchie
    Brooke Ritchie 19/07/2016 at 11:57

A great 'cool me down' invention. We are in the process of sorting out a fun shared bedroom for our two little boys (2 & 4). They certainly do feel the heat like most of us, but it does disturb their sleep, tossing & turning. This lovely fan would be such a great idea for their new bedroom xx

• Gaynor Ann Grant
    Gaynor Ann Grant 19/07/2016 at 18:32

Great Comp! Liked and Shared!

• Jackie Kelly
    Jackie Kelly 20/07/2016 at 13:04

This would be perfect for me as my medication makes me hot and sticky anyway and this warm weather makes me very uncomfortable at the moment.