Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Ultrasonic nebuliser treats the upper and lower respiratory tract - perfect for children because it's so fast acting!
The Beurer JIH50 Nebulizer is a great way for your child to inhale prescribed or GP recommended medications for the treatment of upper and lower respiratory track diseases such as Asthma, Bronchitis, Sinusitis and Rhinitis.
In the UK, over 1.1 million children suffer with Asthma. This, and many other respiratory diseases, can be very uncomfortable for children and sometimes difficult to handle. The Beurer JIH50 Children’s Nebuliser is cleverly designed in bright colours with a cute teddy bear – the Janosch Beurer Junior Range motif.
This friendly design encourages children to take any necessary medication in a fun way from an ultrasonic inhaler – a device that can otherwise be daunting to a young child. What’s more, it has a high nebulisation capacity (>0.25ml/min) which means only a short inhalation time is required for easier deliverance of medication.
Without getting too technical, the Beurer JIH50 Children’s Nebuliser is a medical device featuring state of the art technology. It uses a high-tech oscillating membrane to atomize the medication. The oscillating membrane is partially porous and allows the smallest particles of the medication to pass through as soon as the membrane is oscillating. Fast, effective - with the minimum amount of fuss.
The Beurer JIH50 Children’s Nebuliser is great for treatment at home and to have with you out-and-about. It comes in a handy carry case with a mouth piece for inhalation and a children’s inhalation mask. It even includes an adult inhalation mask which allows you to use the same nebuliser as your child or demonstrate to them how to wear the mask – both making your child’s experience of inhaling medication a calm and happy one.
The Beurer JIH50 is a modern ultrasonic nebuliser, which uses ultrasonic technology to turn the medication into a mist, which makes it smaller and more portable than other air compressor nebulisers.
What do you get with the Beurer JIH50 Ultrasonic Nebuliser?
- Recommended for the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract in children.
- Includes the following accessories: Mouthpiece, children‘s mask, storage bag.
- State of the art medical technology: nebulisation through high-frequent vibrating micro-porous double-membrane for fast, fuss-free results
- Very quiet, fast & effective (so works quicker, making it ideal for children)
- Travel - small and compact making it ideal for travel
- Nebulisation capacity > 0,25 ml/min
- Medium particle size in aerosol< 6 Mikroliter
- Automatic switch-off
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||82612|
Find similar products here:
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
- We bought the JIH50 for our son who is 6 Review by Lukes Mum
Advantages of JIH
- It is much quieter than the noisy Calimero Jet
- Much smaller and neater in size (small box sized device, excluding the air compressor and hoses and cables)
- Getting a 6 year old to use the JIH to a max of 45 titl (for effective use)
- There is always a minute amount of liquid remaining, but it's not a big deal.
Comparing the two units we prefer the JIH and so does our son, so that really has to be the 'acid' test doesn't it! (Posted on 3 March 2015)
Yes it does contain the unit as well as the mouthpiece, children‘s mask & storage bag.
Yes it is either battery operated or mains - 4 x AA Batteries or UK Mains Power Supply
Nebulisation capacity > 0,25 ml/min
Here is a link to the instruction manual which you might find useful, the product is in stock. http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/downloads/instructions/82612-IFUS.pdf
Customer Care team